Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaper 4

The break up.

I ran to Kenzie in Science "Keeeenzie!!"

"What, what!"

I wispered "Caarmen does Weed."

"WHAT"

"yeah...I broke up with him..I loved him"

"Yeah Well. You did the right thing"

"I doesnt feel like it.

"At the begining it feels like that" She continued "You'll get use to it"

I began to cry "I miss him, I gave him everything and he wasted it on weed."

"Jason does weed too..."

"I know.."

"Ok Class!" Ms. Vhlaos said

~~~~~~~~~

Later~

~~~~~~~~~

In english i got a text

Buzz Buzz

Seriously i thought, Just a peek

Carmen 1 Missed call, 7 missed messages.

"Wow"

"What?" Ellen said

"Remember carmen?"

"The one..?"

"Don't finnish that sentance"

"Kay..."

"Ellen, I broke up with him, He does weed."

"whaaat?" she was supprised "He seemed so nice..?"

"Yeah..."

'Girls. Get back to work, please" Said Ms. Koeing

We had to write some deffinitions on words in our vocab book. My hand cramped after that. Thats when-

Bump, My books flew

It was Carmen. I quickly grabed my books and walked to my next class I didnt want to be seen with him. Even tho he called my name i still walked. I even took the bus home.

I looked at my phone and started texting and kikin' and Snapchating people.

Josh: Can I talk to u?

Me: whatcha need?

Josh: wow. ur talkin to me?

me: i have no choice.

Josh: Why? What about carmen?

Me: We broke up.

Josh: Does this mean i have another chance?

Me: maybe ;3

Josh: Study date? Tonight @5?

Me: bring it.

Thats when i realized we where on my road i gathered my shit and the bus stopped and i got off.

"Have a nice day Mr. Johnson!"

"You too" He smiled

Mr. Johnson had been my bus driver for grades k-2 Best driver ever!

"Mom Im home!" Then i saw carmen "Get out!"

"Elli Whats wrong!" called my Step mom

"Just get him out of here hes a Pot head!"

"What?"

"He does weed. I broke up with him. Just Get him out"

"Carmen..Is it tru-"

"Yea" he said "I regret it, cause i lost the only thing i love."

"Just get out." My mom said.

I ran to my room, I watched him get in his car. I started to cry. I turned on the radio and and our favroite song came on. I sighed and looked around, tears filled my eyes. I didnt know what to do. The door bell rang. 

Josh

Slowly realized he was coming over at 5. I looked at the clock 5:09.

"ELLLI!" My mom screamed

"Yeah?"

"Josh is here.."

I thought that maybe me and josh had been a great couple but I thought maybe Carmen would get help. But i doubt that. I want someone like Andrew! When we went upstairs we where talking about it. i didint know what to do about Carmen, thats the truth.

"It's ok Ell." Josh said

I started to cry, at first i tried to hide it but there was no doubt that he saw me cry because he wiped my tear.

"Oh i'm crying!"

"You loved him," he said as if he wouldn't have a chance with me."and i love you." He said as he leaned it and tried to kiss me. Its not like i wouldn't kiss him but it feels like I'm cheating on Carmen. God. That name again it was driving me crazy! Then that was the first time i heard silence. My mind wasn't racing anymore, it just..cleared. Theres a first for everything right?

"Josh..-I love you too--its just that--," i didn't know how to tell him i still loved carmen without loosing him too.

"I need to go.." He said in a whisper

"Why?"

"Elli, Its Seven. i need to get home for dinner."

"oh yeah kay."

When he walked out Kenzie had walked in, she was mouthing 'ooooh!' i shook my head at her and mouthed 'no' she didnt believe me. Josh had left and Kenzie realized i was crying and rushed to me.

"Omg. Did Josh do this?" she Said in a frantic.

I laughed in a way, "No. lol"

I took my shower and washed my face and body, i thought to my self "I'm fat." But i wasn't i just felt bad and was putting myself down. Everyone knows i'm the most skinniest person in the entire school. People would even joke around and say "Oh, just grab a stick and put a wig on it and its Elli!" We would laugh. I really didn't think it was offensive. Till now. I got out of the shower, dried off and went to Kenzie.

"Hey Kenz?"

"Ugg What!"

I realized Andrew was there-In bed with Kenzie. Great, i thought. This is awkward.I got my iPod and went to bed. I listened to Lil' Wayne, Falling in reverse, and others.