Chapter 3

It didn’t take long for Kenzie to find out about the secret it was pretty obvious our parents were getting divorced. I didn’t really care, thats how i became insane, Kenzie on the other hand was devistated. She cried, Andrew her boyfriend would come over but she wouldn’t even talk to him. That’s what supprized me, She loved Andrew, But she wont let him in. Since me and Kenzie shared a room, Carmen and i had to do our school work in the study. Today, Me and Carmen went to the study and dad was there with a lawyer. I thought to my self This soon? My mouth dropped. Carmen motioned me to the living room.

“How! I mean why!”

“I don’t know hunny.”

“Thats the family lawyer.” i said continuing “Mom, won’t have a lawyer!”

“My uncle is a lawyer, He’s the best you can have” He said “He said he can take this case.”

“I choose No one. I can’t do this.”

“Don’t worry about it ok"

“Kay” 

He gave me a long tender kiss his eyes were sparkling in the light. It was perfect. Till my dad came in “Ahem”

Carmen stopped, looked at my dad and apologized. 

“I can’t kiss her in private”

“Why not?”

“Kenzie’s up there crying” He pleaded

He sighed “Ok. Go into the study”

“Yay, Thanks Daddy.”

Carmen wisperd “Daddy?

“Shh. It makes him feel Better about himself.” I said then continued “All i want is you, But i want Mom and Dad not to get a divorce.”

“Yeah i know”

“No you don’t” I sighed. “How is Kenzie handling this? Yeah She’s Taking it badly.” I wondered who i would go with, Thats when i realized. Kenzie needs me.

“Ill see you at school. Kenzie needs comforting and I’m down here with you.”

“Your right” I kissed me “See you at school..” He trailed on.

Before he got up i pulled him back down And Kissed him “I love you.”

“Your a bad kisser” he Teased

That resulted in me Punching him in the arm

“Ow. That hurt!”

“Don’t tease me. Snuggle with me, Lets go to the couch” I smiled, He smiled.

Kenzie came down, Mascara Running down her eyes. “Oh my god. Kenzie. let me help you” I said getting up almost tripping over Carmen.

“You stepped on my foot, Babe”

“Too bad”

“Owch”

“Ask Your mom to kiss it”

“lol”

Kenzie and i went to the bathroom, i wetted a towel and dabbed it on her face “I get it” I finally said

“Do you, Elie” She said With sarcasm

“You got a lil’ sarcasm on ur lip there”

“You always make me laugh,” She hugged me “Sisters”

“i dont know....Carmens down there all alon-,” She hit me “lol Sisters”
“Lol, Have you heard?” SHe paused “About what that Ariel kid, is saying about you and Carmen?”