The Mind Trap (6 months later)

Today is the last day of school, I hurried to my locker and grabbed my books. I didn't want to be caught crying either. The reason I was crying was that my life was a mess.

"Elli!!" Kenzie shouted from the hall.

"WHAT" i screamed, I seriously regret it but i didn't want to be caught crying.

"Geez, Omg elli! Your crying!" she said with empathy

"yeah Cause my life, my life is falling apart and I need to go!!"

"Go where? Hurry ill drive you" Oh no she's driving? She drives like a loony on wheels.

"Maybe i should?"

"Nope. Your going through something so I will." I groaned when she said that.

I grabbed the last of my books and when I turned a round Carmen was right there. I almost bumped into him.

"What." i cried

"Elli." he said and Grabbed me and hugged me

"Carmen, what are you doing?"

He looked up at me and grinned. "I'm saying I'm Sorry, in the only way that you taught me"

"w-wait, Are you. Are you clean?"

"I love you Elli. I always have."

"You stopped? For me?"

"For us Elli."

I smiled. I had forgotten about my life being a mess and Focused on the man who actually tried for a relationship. I had been thinking about how our life could be fixed, I wasn't clear to what was going on, out side my mind, thats when i realized I was trapped in my mind. At that moment I fell. I fell straight to the ground.

"ELLI!" Kenzie screamed

"Ell-" Carmen picked me up and took me to the nurse, where she called 911.

"She's breathing but, well. She may have a concussion?" Nurse Wells Said

"She didn't hit the floor hard enough tho!" Kenzie said

"Woah? Are you questioning yourself?" Carmen carefully said

I was trapped. I don't know how I could be but I am. I tried screaming but no one seems to hear me. This was Crazy! My mind was screaming, it's like my head erased, and i didn't have the knowledge of what i could do. I couldn't walk or talk, Maybe i had to relearn this stuff. But how would I tell them this? Im trapped inside my head and I couldn't take it anymore.

The paramedics came and picked me up. I mean i always wanted to ride in a ambulance. Kenzie and Carmen where fighting over who rode with me. Of course Kenzie got to cause she's my sister. Kenzie told Carmen to drive her car because she didn't want to leave it at the school.

"Why am i taking your car?" Carmen said with a grin

"Because i don't need it to be towed. Plus i'm in a ambulance with my sister. Thats why." she said with that voice that could get her anywhere.

"Fine" he said

He drove her car and came and checked in. He Came in to my room and saw me awake.

"Elli!!" He screamed "What Happend!!" he demanded

"Well. I was locked in my body." I said with my cheeks blushing

"Locked in?"

"Yeah, It's some sort of concussion."

"Oh ok. Are you alright?" he sounded concerned

"Oh, please take me home!" I begged

"Your gonna have to do better then that," he smirked "Maybe a little alone time?" he smirked more.

"Lol, you have to do better then that" i chuckled then Dr. Mitchell came in

"I have never in my 20 years of being a doctor have i ever seen this sort of thing happen" He rambled on

"uhh," i said confused "Never?"

Carmen and i both looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean Never?" I asked with confusion

"Well, Uhm, How do I put this?" he continued to speak, "Well you where locked inside, And you couldn't get out, that's very serious in my aspect."

I sighed and said "I have to stay don't I"

"Could you please? I'd like to run some tests if you dont mind.."

"Well, i believe my uhm Friend here would like to see me.."

Carmen looked surprised that i called him a friend, i could tell that he was nervous, I knew he wanted to be more then just friends, but i couldn't. I looked at the window "wow the sky is pretty" I thought as much as carmen wanted me and that i wanted him i just couldn't, we'd have to be friends from now until i feel he has changed. Dr. Mitchell took some tests and he came back shocked.

"Well, I know what caused this.."

Carmen, Kenzie and me all said "what was it?"

"Whenever your mind races in thought.." he said

"What do you mean?" i asked

"when your mind is getting stressed with to many emotions"

I thought to myself if i get too stressed? Just then Mr. And Mrs. Allsop and Sydney walked in.

"Is she all right?" Mr. Allsop asked

"She'll be fine" Kenzie said

Sorry that I haven't Updated this. I probably won't finish it because i haven't got enough Views to feel that people want to read this. I am starting a new book called "Guilt Beneath me" So go check it out!!