Pretend This Never Happened

Even with his mask was on, one could say that behind it that Spider-Man's eyes were full of such anger and hatred at Mysterio that they might have burnt through the lenses and it wasn't to anyone's surprise as to why. There next to Mysterio and still performing her stripper-like dance was Black Cat who was very much under the so-called Alien's spell and at times moaned either out of realisation or, dare Spider-Man thought, actual pleasure.

"Mysterio, stop this!" Spider-Man yelled as he tried to keep his attention at Mysterio, though it was difficult as at times he couldn't take his eyes of Black Cat, mostly at the fact of him just realising how that black leather catsuit of hers hugged her curves nicely.

Damn it Parker, not now!

Mysterio chuckled from his throne as he sat down again. "Oh, really Spider-Man? Don't you see how well she has taken to me?"

Spider-Man cracked his knuckles, he was wanting to take down this idiot for good, but he knew had to try and get through to Black Cat which was more important. "Cat! Listen to me! He has you under a mind control!"

"Can't you see how hopeless it is to try and talk to her? She only answers to me!" Mysterio boasted and then turned his attention towards his victim. "Stop now with your performance my queen. I think we need to show our uninvited guest how much you like this new life...come here my pussy cat."

Stopping her dance and briefly standing still, she turned her body around and stared at her captor in her hypnotised state. "Yes, my king..." She answered in her woozy state.

Then she walked forward towards him while swaying her hips in a blatant manner before plopping herself down on Mysterio's lap as if it were no big deal and Spider-Man felt sick at what he was seeing. He did not want to know that although he could not see a face through that orange tinted fishbowl helmet, he could tell that Mysterio was getting rather...excited...with the feeling with Black Cat's rear was against his pants.

If that wasn't bad enough, he cackled again as he began to fondle with her large breasts which made Black Cat moan loudly, Spider-Man was left in a bizarre state not knowing if he should be sick of the sight of her being groped or actually be turned on at it. He quickly shook his head at the latter thought, though ironically, seeing his partner in such a humiliating situation was making him realise just how attractive she was...

No, now was not the time. There was Mary Jane though he didn't know if it were still possible...

"Black Cat! Snap outta it!"

"Oh, for heaven's sake," Mysterio groaned despite sitting there enjoying the moment. "My dear, take care of this foolish Earth creature!"

Without warning as Mysterio let go of her with his disgusting hands, Black Cat suddenly leapt forward by firing her grappling gun towards the roof and swung at Spider-Man with a drop kick though thankfully he managed to avoid it thanks to his Spider-Sense kicking in to get him out of the way.

She landed gracefully on the other side of the room and her glowing green eyes glared at Spider-Man and the latter now realised the situation he was in and that was that he not had the horrible task of having to fight Black Cat and he didn't want to harm her, but what was he to do?

"Cat, wait!"

But any protests he tried to call out to her were pretty much useless. Her blank, glowing green eyes were glaring at him and she ran at him trying to fight him with a range of either kicks of punches that Spider-Man spent most of the time trying to dodge due to the fact he didn't want to fight back and harm her.