The Game

It's one of those weird falls days. You know, when it's trying to transition between summer and fall. So its hot enough to not wear a jacket but you may need a little sweater at night. The earth hasn't fully turner on the axis yet, but it's rotating slowly. Today is September 15th..In other words the most anticipated day every year. My School, WestBridge High, gets to face off with Gennerway High on the field. My school is the most prestigious school in the state. Most known for  the stellar athletes on the football team of course, but  everyone in the school is either gifted or comes from wealthy family. In my case it just happens to be both. My name is (y/n) and I'm the daughter of a multi million dollar tech company. I also happen to be a whiz in biology. Not to toot my own horn but...TOOT TOOT. Whereas Gennerway High..uhm..It's not in the best neighbourhood.. Sometimes I hear the school goes weeks without hydro..But the football team isn't bad. I guess all the running they do from police searches every morning really helps them get athletic xD. There has been this ongoing duel between the two, Gennerway High almost won the championships last year. They always get close to taking our crown, but thank the universe my boyfriend, Levi Ackerman, star quarterback helped saved the day. Not to TOOT my own horn again but.. TOOT TOOT. 

Im sitting the bleachers with my girls, Annie Loenhart and Sasha Braus. The environment is hectic, enough to give you adrenaline and make you feel like you're on crack. I got popcorn and nachos in my lap but thanks to the imbeciles sitting above me I have to keep taking out confetti  of my meal. The inside of my tummy is probably as hectic as this damn section I'm sitting in. My school sitting on the left side of the field, rocking our colours, red and blue. screaming and standin, the band playing loud and proud chanting. For a split second it felt like we were all family and actually cared for each other. Like we were all on one side. Then to the right we have Gennerway High. standing and chanting in their colours,  green, yellow, and white. their band also playing aloud. They looked united too. Everything just sounded like noise and here I was sitting, eating, and analyzing. Then the lights dimmed and everyone got quiet, the game was about to start. "FIRST TO THE FIELD WE HAVE, STAR QUARTERBACK, #42, LEVI ACKERMAN!" the crowd went wild of course. Me and my girls stood up and cheer'd then we had to quickly leave and get ready for our set. Did I mention I was a cheerleader too.. aha... "girl hurry the fuck up we weren't even supposed to be here" Annie says pushing past me. "OK jeez sorry I just wanted to se-" "guys there's no time for this lets go!" Sasha said interrupting me.  

The announcer now sounds muffled introducing all the members of our team as they stunt on the field and the crowd goes wild. "ladies... you're late, we were going to go on without you." "Sorry Ms. Wienhart, won't happen again, love ya!" I said quickly changing into my skirt and top. "She just wanted to see her mans great entrance, that's all she cares about." Annie says teasing me. Sasha laughed. "AND WHAT ABOUT IT? baahaha" I say back. "OK LADIES GET IN POSITION!" Ms. Wienhart barked. We did as we were told. We walked down a narrow hall towards the entrance of the field anticipating the announcers go. "NOW GIVE IT UP FOR THE LADIES OF WESTBRIDGE HIGH!" As we run onto the field doing backflips and handstands the boys cheers seem to roar a little louder.. As they should tho pur. As I'm cheering I feel firm hands lift me up from behind and spin me around. It's Levi. "you gonna do that special move for me?" He whispers in my ear. I couldn't see his face but the warmth from his breath indicated to me, that he had a lustful smirk on his face. "well if you win tonight maybe.." I said whispering back. His face inches away from mine, he's looking at my eyes to my lips while lightly squeezing my ass. The whole crowd could see what was going on but we didn't care, we were in our moment. Ugh he looks so hot in his little football get up, hair all sweaty.. I thought to myself. Just as we were about to seal the deal with a kiss the announcer cut us off. " AND NOW TO THE FIELD...GENNERWAY HIGH!" The right side of the field goes absolutely crazy, green and yellow flying everywhere. With Levi's arm around me we watch as the teams players coarse the field. Levi starts to snuggle his head in my neck and give me little pecks from behind while I notice a player I've never seen before. He was tall, I'm guessing 6'4.. I don't even know.  Had the most piercing green eyes I've ever seen. intense. He looked intense.. yet I could tell that one point in his journey he was full of life. Jet black hair along his white skin making his pink lips stand out..his lips... His hair was touching his broad shoulders, mid run he stopped to put it in a messy bun. I suppose he felt me starring because he looked over. We held eye contact, for what seemed to be an eternity but I saw his eyes shift to Levi on my neck. He softly smiled and went towards his team. Time started again and everything seemed to rush from that point on. Levi ran over to his team, me and my girls did our cheers and the game was setting to start."Um what was that?!" Annie shrieked at me.  "what?" I hastily responded. "you and that Gennerway boy.. he was hot no?" "I mean... he's not horrible to look at.." that was an understatement. "you were literally guacking at him while YOUR BOYFRIEND was all over you hahahah" Sasha said while laughing  "YOU SAW IT TOO!?" Annie enthusiastically said. "guys stop, I just..never seen him before, you guys  know I stay over analyzing everything.." "mhm" Annie and Sasha said.