LEMON

"listen I don't just want to be the rebound though (Y/N).."

"Obviously I'm not ready for a relationship now Eren.."

"I know I'm just saying.. like.. I don't wanna be used and tossed, and I don't want you to feel that way either.." he says, his voice faint.  shifting his gaze between me and lips. 

"lets just worry about that after..."

He wipes the mascara on my cheeks away.

"you're too beautiful to be crying, if it's not tears of joy."

I smiled. and looked down. 

He lifted up my face with his finger under my  chin and inches slowly to my face. With our faces inches apart from each other, each of us hesitant to make the first move. 

"this situation seems familiar..no?" His eyes now focused on my lips , and mine on his while I watch him lick them. I can't hold back anymore. next thing I know my lips are crashing onto his. 

We're kissing each other hungrily. I grab the collar of shirt pulling him closer to me as if he wasn't close enough. This kiss felt like a breath of fresh air. Like I was skating down a hill with the wind flowing through my hair. 

As we're kissing, I motion myself on top of him. Now with my legs around his waist I can really feel him. Is his phone in his pocket or is he just happy to see me.. TOOT TOOT. 

As I open my mouth granting him access with his tongue I feel a small metal ball. How could I miss this?  A TONGUE PIERCING?! I moan into his mouth at the thought. 

His hands are all over my body. As if they're searching for something. As he finds my ass he grips it like he doesn't ever want to let go. I start slowly grinding on him. Moaning even more into his mouth and I feel a smile form on his lips. 

He starts kissing my neck and rubbing my pwossey on the outside on my pants.  I throw my head back and sigh. I want him... With Levi it was never like this..the longing..the hunger... This is what it's supposed to feel like. He moves back towards my lips and lays me down on the couch. He's now onto of me, smiling down, showing me how satisfied he is. 

He continues to kiss my lips, to my neck and then motions to take off my shirt. He moves his hand behind my back with one easy motion and unclips my bra. Now he has on titty in his mouth and the other in his hand. While sucking and moving his tongue in a circular motion around my nipple and squeezing the other like a stress ball I can't contain myself. Feeling his tongue piercing around my nipple was a sensation I never felt before. 

I start moaning and biting my lip..I need more. His hand on my boob now making its way towards my waist. Leaving my boob feeling empty he starts feeling me from the outside of my pants again. He can feel the wetness now. 

He breaks our kiss and says while out of breath. "you've wanted this as much as I have clearly."  I roll my eyes and pull his face back to mine.

He then breaks our kiss to lick his fingers, after he does that he makes his way to the inside of my pants. Making circles with his fingers around my clit. I start to gasp in an overwhelming sensation. Then he stops.  He breaks our kiss as well. 

" I want you to do it." 

"huh?" I say out of breath.

"show me what you want me to do.." He then licks my fingers and puts them at my lips. 

At first I just stare at him shocked..This has never happened before... Then I start doing what I normally do as if I were alone in my room. As I start moaning while playing with myself he goes back to playing with my boobs leaving little love marks all over. 

"I'm..almost.." I try to say. 

He then pulls my fingers away and licks them clean. Then he asks.

"can I.. you know.." 

I stare at him confused..

"I want to make tonight about you.." Finally getting the memo I say..

"OH erm..yea of course"

"He takes off my pants slowly while not breaking eye contact. He watches me while I watch him take off my panties. 

At first he kisses below my belly button, then my inner thighs. Just teasing me until I have enough. I'm practically begging to feel his lips against mine now.. the ones down stairs at least hehe TOOT TOOT. 

He's slowly begins licking my clit. I believe he was spelling out the alphabet with his tongue. 

D..E..F..G..

As he's focusing on my clit with his tongue ring, going faster and faster he inserts one finger in me.  This overwhelming sensation.. I can't control myself. Im now holding his head in place. I don't want him to stop..ever. DROWN  IN THIS PWOSSEY BABYY.My eyes are rolling back, my back starts to arch. I'm reach my climax. He sees that and builds up the pace with his finger and tongue. 

Moments later I feel this sense of relief.. 

I finished. 

He lifts up his head to mine as I release him from my grasp and he kisses me. His mouth soaking wet.  mmm I taste pretty darn good huh. 

As if he heard my thoughts  he whispers into my mouth. 

"you taste good.." Then licks my vagina clean along with his fingers. 

I just stare in shock.. where has this man been hiding..

"Are you sure you don't wan't-"

"No. I get off on knowing that I could make you cum." He then kisses me again.

His phone chimes. 

He looks down at and a look of disappointment fills his face. 

"I'm sorry to cut this short babe, but I gotta go.. family needs me."

I need you... I thought to myself. 

"Yea uh no problem... lemme just-"

He started putting my panties and pants on for me..

Ok.. gentleman.. cleaning up his mess uwu..

"thanks.." I say while giggling.  Then I walk him to my door.

He kisses my on my cheek and says 

"if you need anything, just text me.. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful" 

And with that he leaves..