15

There were like three coffee shops in the street Yoongi worked. I put on my coat, it had this camel brown colour, put scarf around my neck and put my black shoes on. I felt pretty elegant in this outfit. Might say I felt quite old as well.

I walked out of a door and decided to walk there. It was quite far, but I enjoyed the winter weather. Everything was white and more tiny snowflakes were falling to the ground.

As I was walking down the street I texted Yoongi.

"Did your day got better now?"

He answered in a minute saying not at all and that it was probably worse than before.

I knew he is gonna be either very happy or pretty angry. And pretty much shocked, I knew that for sure.

I was close to the first café and got nervous. That was my first time seeing Yoongi in person. I had to play it cool, so I planned that Im gonna buy a coffee I dont drink at all. I had to take something with milk, that was the only way I could drink coffee. More milk than a coffee.

I was more tea type of person. I walked into the first cafe. I didnt see Yoongi anywhere so I decided to ask. It would be awkward if the guy I was asking was actually Yoongi.

But it couldnt be true, because Yoongi was hot and young... this one seemed to be in his late 30's.

"Um, good morning sir, does boy named Yoongi work here?"

"Good morning, no, nobody named Yoongi works here. Would you like some coffee?" he smiled politely.

"No, thank you. I need to find this boy real soon," I smiled and walked out.
I heard him wishing me good luck and hoped for the best in one of these two café where I havent been yet.