16

As I walked into second café, I knew it was him. There was this cute guy who I saw for the very first time, holding cup in his hands and lets say his was looked a lil bit grumpy.

Like a lot.

He was centrainly enjoying this job and it seemed like today was his best day.

"Good morning how can I help you?" he mumbled as he walked towards me.

"Good morning, anything what would make your grumpy face look less grumpy."

I didnt know where I got the balls to say that, but nevermind. He looked shocked... so was I, but he doesnt need to know.

He was just staring at me and I didnt know what to do so I smiled and hoped for the best.

"Hey, cutie, What are you doing here?"

HOW HE WAS SO COOL ABOUT THIS OH MY GOD.

I felt my cheeks turned red.

"Wanted to make you feel better."

He laughed a bit.

"Take a seat, I'll get you something."

I nodded and sat down at the nearest table. I was nervous, shy and didnt know how to act, What to say...

I must say Yoongi was really hot. And his small smile as he told me to take a seat made my heart beat like crazy. What was happening?

I waited a while until Yoongi came with a cup of coffee. Strong, black coffee.

"Want some milk?"

"Yes please."

He put a little in my cup and took it away. This will need a sugar. Quite a lot of sugar...

A/n: Hey!

Im sorry its short and stupid and lots of mistakes. Sorry sorry...

Im just not in the best condition rn, not really in mood for writing. And boys are stupid btw. I just feel like i need a pause of everything. So I'll see how I'll be a in a few days so plesse dont kill me if I wont really update.

Thanks

I love you❤️ bye!