17

"Are you sure, you need more sugar? It's like fourth teaspoon, not that Im counting tho..." he laughed a bit.

"Oh, sorry, I just forgot how many I put it this..." I lied.

The truth was that I really knew how much sugar I put in there but I knew its going to be strong.

"It's not gonna be good anymore, let me get you another one."

"No, just sit, it was my mistake and I'm gonna drink it."

"Okay, as you want."

"So, you're not dissapointed we're meeting like this."

"Well, I am."

"I'm sorry that I'm not what you expected..."

"Sweetheart," he laughed. "You are even hotter than I expected you to be and the reason why I'm sad is that I have to stay at work and I can't fuck the hell out of you right now."

"Oh my god."

I heard him laugh. "No worries kid, I was kidding."

"Oh, were you?"

"I might be."

I laughed. Yoongi knew What he wanted and he wanted it now. He was this type of person from What I could see.

"Let me take you somewhere when we both have time, I guess this is not a bad first date, but I know better places tho."

"It's not a date!" I looked at him, quite shocked. "I just wanted to make your day better, you grumpy."

"Well okay, let's just go out as a friends and we will see." He tried again.

"Sounds as a plan."

"I'm sad, because I have only 10 minutes left and then I have to get back to work. But let me say, you look stunning, Kookie. I didn't expect you to have this kind of style," he smiled.

I felt my cheeks turnt red as I mumbled something what was suppossed to be a 'thank you'.

"You're cute," he touch my face.

As his cold hand touched my face I felt million of butterflies in my stomach. What was this feeling? And why did I feel it with Yoongi?

A/n: Im sorry, it sucks.

Anyways when I said i needed a pause I didnt mean real pause but our government took it seriously and now I wont see my boyfriend for like 3 weeks. Which is kinda a lot xD

Means Im lonely. I even went to work yesterday (on saturday) because I was bored.

Alsooo I wanted to show you this. I started riding a horse last summer and finally me and the stallion became friends haha

(Wattpad wont upload it bcs it doesnt take iPhone photos, damn it)

But he is real cutie and i wanted to show you the baby we have here :(

I love you!❤️