3

8:30 pm
2 hours ago, I finally found a ticket to korea. Now I'm in the plane sitting at my seat. I went for the first class. Guess who is with me? The couple. The lady sat next to me because it was her seat number. "Isn't this the man who spilled the drink on your coat?" The guy said. Here's the drama again. "Max, its fine. He didn't plan to kill me or something" the lady said. "Jennie, you dont understand!" Max guy said. So her name is Jennie huh? I've heard that name before... Aren't it from the group blackpink? I'm not interested in kpop but that girls are popular (no but fr tho..). Whatever.

Max slept except for me and Jennie. I realized that she has a nice voice. I put on my earphone and hear 'Heather' by Conan Gray. For some reason, I was thinking about Jennie. I took a glance at her and we made an eye contact for a second. She heard the song that I listened to and she asked "Is that heather?" And I nod. "Cool. Oh do you know me or something?..." Jennie asked. "Umm no but your name is just like a girl in Blackpink. Well I don't really listen to kpop. Just saw it in social medias." I answered. "Oh wow, cool.. You should stan Blackpink. They're great" she said.

"Sure! I heard that Jennie has a lot of hate comments. You know,I wish I was there for her and to tell that her fans loves her always and no matter what happens. Sometimes, I'm jusf worried about her. She's a heather. She's prettyyy! And, she's sweet. Because of her, I would do everything just to take care of her. Now, because of youuu, you made me become a blink and stans Jennie. I really wanna be there for Jennie.. I love her.. Lizards hates on an angel.." I said. And she tears up.

"U-uh you okay?" I stuttered. Shit. "Y-yea I'm fine. You have a strong message to her. I'll tell her about this." The Jennie said. "H-hey, you don't have to tell its from me. Just tell her its from the blinks because she really need that. Send hugs to her for me." I said. She slowly opened her mask.

Yuh I know who you're thinkin of 🙄✌🏻 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓