Roman Torchwick

Spartan 113: "HEY! So, we're back... Finally. Sorry to keep you all waiting, it's just school and shit finally caught up to me. But I'm happy to be back. I'm trying to get these chapters out as soon as I can, but I'm also trying to maintain quality, so might be a while from when I write this. Also, PLEASE. Comment, Vote, Share, Do whatever you feel this book deserves. I do WANT comments though. What do I Improve? What do I cut? How do I write? I need YOUR feedback." *looks down* "SHIT I'm rambling. Son! Take it!"

Will: "Let's go! We last left off With our Protagonist, Me, Walking to the Dust shop in Vale. Enough time wasting, INTO THE PLOT!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William P.O.V.

I had walked all the way to Vale and finally reached 'From Dust Till Dawn'. I walked in and greeted the Owner, a nice old man named Dave.

"Ah, Will. What can I get for you sonny?" Dave asked.

"Well, I came here for about 3 crystals of Energy Dust. But, Throw in two of D-Day's mags." I told him and he nodded.

See, My mother was a bit insane. In the good way. Her gun's magazine is a randomized assortment of ALL the types of dust rounds. I bought some regular bullet magazines, but most of them are still Mom's "Joker" Mix.

After a few minutes Dave came back with two of the Joker mags along with the energy crystals and rung it up. After paying I put everything in my pockets.

"Hey, Dave. I'm gonna read some of the weapon catalogs in the back. If you need anything, just holler. Ok?" I told him. He nodded and I went to the back.

Once I got there I noticed a Girl in a red cloak listening to music while reading a weapon catalog. I thought she seemed familiar, but it couldn't be her. She lives all the way in Patch and I KNOW. Her Father would NOT let her out this late. Her sister is a different story, but considering Beacon Entrance Exam is tommorow, She won't be out tonight.

As we're reading, a few minutes go by before someone else comes into the shop, signified by the bell on the door ringing. Of course, I don't hear it, I'm listening to "Like A G6" by Far East Movement featuring The Cataracs and DEV.

My senses were telling me something was wrong, but it didn't tell me immediate danger, so I assumed It was more "There's Grimm in the general area". That was shattered as me and the girl felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to be met with a guy wielding a red sword. He gestured for us to take off the headphones. Removing our headphones, we responded.

???: "Yes?"

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Hands Up." The guy stated.

""Are you robbing us?"" Me and the girl asked in sync.

"Yeah. Now HANDS. UP." The guy responded. Me and the girl looked at each other only to reveal it was, in fact my cousin, Ruby Rose.

 Me and the girl looked at each other only to reveal it was, in fact my cousin, Ruby Rose