𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍

VINES AND TIK TOKS:

DONT BEAT ME WITH STICKS:

0:00-0:09

[name] sitting in the village park with Fundy, Tubbo and Tommy: Don't fuck with me.

Tommy who wants to beat her with a stick for making him go outside: Why!

[name] who signed a contract saying he cant beat you up: Because I said by law you legally can not fuck with me.

Tubbo sticks his head out: Why?

Tommy: Why?

[name] looks down to her feet: Cause I got my cat socks on! :D

Fundy in the back wondering when that contract happened: ??????

THATS DISGUSTING LET ME TRY:

0:27-0:34

[name] eating cookies and nachos with Fundy: Fundy, I'm going to put my cookie in the Queso dip.

Fundy going along with what she says: That's disgusting, I'm going to do the same thing.

CHAIR WAIT WHAT- :

0:43-0:50

Tubbo who found a random chair: Check it out!

Tubbo raising his foot in the air to kick it: Chair!

{Tubbo kicks the back off}

Tubbo: STOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

CLOTHES? :

1:50-1:58

{Schlatt walking and looking in random shit}

{Opens the donate box}

Wilbur sticking his head up from inside the clothing donate box: What's good bitch?

Schlatt: OH-

OH SHIT- :

2;19-2:29

[name] talking with niki:

{Niki points behind [name]}

[name] looking behind her and Fundy's there: (Gets scared and runs) AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I LIKE THIS FLOOR :D :

4:08-4:22

[name] going in the kitchen with philza: I was just walking over here in my kitchen to get some snacks.

[name] starts point to the floor while opening a cabinet: And you know I open it up and I feel my foot getting really warm.

Philza looking at [name] with slight confusion: what...?

[name] moving her foot on the floor where its warm: This spot on my floor is so fucking warm!

[name] smiling at philza: I love it! :D

Philza now hugging [name] being a dad figure: I'm adopting her...

I'M GOING TO KILL THEM! :

5:38-5:46

Wilbur looking out his houses window when he sees [name] and Dream hugging: You fucking bitch you did not just do that!

{Wilbur stepping outside his house when dream smirks at him}

Wilbur: DREA-

HE IS GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY IF I DONT :( :

7:16-7:29