𝟥

𝖣𝖴𝖣𝖤, 𝖲𝖧𝖤'𝖲 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖸𝖮𝖴

__________________________

"You can just call me Puffy though

"You can just call me Puffy though." Puffy added. Nodding y/n gave the girl one last smile before wandering away with a loud but sweet voice yelling out to Puffy one last time. "It was great talking to you but I have to get back to my friends!"

Puffy frowned slightly but let her leave, she already missed the way her [eye color] eyes glistened when the sun hit them just right or how her [hair color] hair looked so soft and pretty that she had to hold herself back from touching it.

A loud noise woke her out of daydreaming, it was starting to rain. Of course not excluding the thunder and lighting though...

Instead a new thought was there, and boy did it freak her out. "MY BOAT!" She shouted. A few people looked at the goat lady but didn't seem to care.

.¸¸.*♡*.¸

The rain had by now stopped but man did it do some damage. Mostly just soaking people's clothes...but that isn't too bad is it?

"y/n you should have seen it! It-" Tommy's ecstatic filled voice was cut off by a knock on the door. "Who could be here around this time? I didn't expect any guests today, did you?"

Fundy asked y/n from the couch. In response she just shaked her head no.

"Hello? Is anyone home...?"

The voice was a males, his voice was low but had a nice tone to it. He did sound kinda confused though. Tubbo, noticing no one was heading to open the door, stepped up to do it. "Hello!"

The male had brown hair that curled that was oddly fluffy, with light ivory skin and brown eyes that were almost black. He wore a dark brown jacket that went to his knees, which had two brownish black ties connecting them but not to the point they were touching. Underneath it was a white turtleneck that was lightly dusted with dirt and grass stains. His pants looked like they'd been through some stuff...they were black and covered in rips and tears, almost not a single spot had been covered by nature, the last detail was how the end of them were cuffed up.

Finally for his shoes. They were just some black boots that were...huh...

'How are his shoes the cleanest thing out of his whole outfit?' y/n shook her head slightly at the thought.

'Now isn't the time to be rude y/n...' Mentally slapping herself she looked to the last detail about him. His hands were covered by black fingerless gloves, not much to say about 'em' though so...

Tubbos' face suddenly erupted into one of pure joy, "Wilbur! I didn't know you were coming to see us today, if you told us I would have gotten something for you." Wilbur laughed at him before swooping him in for a hug which he accepted without hesitation.

Tommy was the next one to dash up to the tall male and hug him. Fundy stayed on the couch however, by his face y/n could tell that he was confused by who this was as well.

"You dickhead, what took you so long." His voice was muffled by the man's jacket but he could be heard either way. Wilbur just simply smiled at him, "I went to visit Phil, also be grateful you little shit. I brought you something."

Y/n looked over to Fundy who sat with a blank expression. Did he know this guy too?

Scooting over to him y/n hit his shoulder getting a ouch in response. "Jeez y/n... you really need to stop doing that."

His ear twitched slightly at a loud screeching noise from the front door.

"What the hell...?"

Tommy aka gremlin child had dragged over a chair which he forced Wilbur onto.

"Let me introduce you to my friends! I'll go get them."

Tommy had started to run over too y/n and Fundy grabbing their wrist making sure he wasn't hurting them though. Tubbo was just giving him a thumbs up as he did it. Such a good friend!

Leading them over to Wilbur he started presenting them like they were in a movie. "This is y/n, she is twenty-one years old and is the best person to exist."

Next he pointed over to Fundy. "And this is Fundy." He dragged out the d in and adding effect to it. "He's not that important so that's all you need to know." He blurted out before thinking, earning a hit on the head from the fox boy.

It all ended out with the two boys fighting and Tubbo trying to pull them apart.

Wilbur was looking over at the [hair color] girl, she just seemed to watch the fight not caring...well maybe she cared a bit but that's not the point right now.

He made sure to look at almost every detail of her. Her [hair color] hair, her [eye color] eyes, her [skin tone] skin. It all looked so perfect.

So...

Delicate.