𝟣

𝖡𝖴𝖳 𝖧𝖮𝖶 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖨 𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖱

__________________________

"First cart load, second..."

"Uh...- Fundy where is the third load?"

"Sold it to a traveling merchant for more than we would have gotten for it."

The [hair color] girls shoulders raised up as a feeling of shock over came her. "What do you mean you sold it?!"

"Sure it's good you got it for a higher price but..."

She sighed before lifting the final box onto the cart as they had just dropped off the fourth cargo at May Bar.

Not much was left as they only took five of the boxes not needing the sixth one, which has lead to the struggle of putting it back where it belonged.
It wasn't necessarily heavy but considering it was filled with glass bottles filled with wine and few with beer.

"Guys, can we not argue right now. We're supposed to be delivering shit!" A blonde teen spoke up from one of the carts shifting through one box to another, "I'll have to agree with Tommy in this." Another boy sat beside the blonde.

Fundy chuckled slightly before looking over to the girl, "Sorry for not telling you [name]."

"It's okay Fundy, I know I would have done the same thing!"

"Huh- HUH!?"

Now it was Fundys turn to be shocked. "What do you mean you would have sold it to?" She shrugged lifting her palms onto the carts front seat and patting the seat beside her.

"Chop chop fox boy. We don't have forever!" [name] laughed at the end.

Fundy slowly made his way to the front lifting one foot up and then the other, soon all four people were in the cart and were off to deliver more cargo.

♡ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ⋅⋅⋅

A long sigh dragged through the air, the source it came from a female not to young but not to old. Most likely in her late 20's or 19.

Her blonde locks blew in the wind as she looked off outside, her light skin color hands gripped onto the golden balcony's edge. A crown sat on her head, jewels decorated and aligned it making it shine when the sun would hit it.

Not like she would need it soon though, you see... she didn't really want to be the future ruler. But of course as all story's go the princess finds her prince and lives off happily in their castle ruling it till they die. It always ends that way.

Well unless you read the old versions but that's not the point.

A knock erupted the princesses silence, "Princess Niki... Are you awake yet madam?"

Niki hummed before walking to her bedroom door to open it. "Is there something you need Jack?"

The male chuckled nervously and looked behind him. "You're father needs you..."

The blondes eyebrows perked up at the mention of her father, why would he need her at this time of the day?

"Well... thank you for telling me Jack. I'll be down soon." With the conversation ending she closed the door before he could say another word.

"Father..."

♡ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ⋅⋅⋅

"Are we home yet [name]? I'm tired..." A brown haired boy asked from the carts back.

"Not yet Tubbo."

Tommy who sat beside said boy groaned in frustration, "Tubbo I swear if you ask one more time I'm going to choke you." He poked his finger on Tubbo's forehead surprising the boy.

From the front [name] sighed before talking.

"Guys shut up."

Her tone of voice sounded like she would kill them at any second.

"You guys are to much to handle sometimes Y'know that?" The two boys looked at her nodding their head 'no'.

♡ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ⋅⋅⋅

♡ˢᵃᵈˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ⋅

∘∣圆圆圆圆圆圆圆∣∘

Decided to make the first chapter for the re-write random. No valuable information for you yet :))))

Short. Simple. And confusing.
Just how I hate it!

Besides that though, you guys can tell some love interest you want, I'll take any characters from Dream smp. Some of them are already one there but I want to know what you think. So feel free to leave them right here below!

Keep going

Just below this

Okay you found it simps!!!
Just comment the name of the character.