Part 1

Her POV
I groaned as my alarm woke me up 3:30am I had to be at the airport by 5am to meet the others.We were going to Greece with my brothers best friend Paddy and his family I had met some of them before there is Paddy,the twins Harry and Sam plus the older brother.I had dinner with them before but Tom wasn't there he was an actor so was out for work so we never met.

I stumbled out of bed and straight into the shower. I washed my hair and listened to music then got out.I wrapped myself in a towel and looked in the mirror.I decided to dry my hair and throw it up in a high pony as we were travelling most the day.
I threw on some black lulu lemon leggings with a cropped t-shirt a small dainty necklace.I did my skincare then packed it in my bag.
I wasn't going to wear makeup so I put on some lip balm and collected all my stuff and left my bedroom.I wheeled my suitcase and placed it next to the door and threw my hoodie,phone,purse and headphones on the sofa and plopped down next to it.
That's when my brother ran down the stairs and jumped on me giving me a hug,he was so excited and it made me soo happy,
"you ready?"I asked he nods and shouts up the stairs to our Mum,Dad and eldest brother,
"Let's go!!"he shouted full volume I'm sure waking up the neighbours which made me laugh.Everyone came down the stairs and we all put our stuff in the car and headed to the airport.I sat next to my older brother Dylan in the car and he was so grumpy when he wakes up it was really funny.

We arrived at the airport 20 minutes later and my younger brother James was practically jumping with excitement.My family went to check our bags in while I went ahead through security because I wanted a drink.after the painfully long wait I got to the front and took all the electrics out my bag I went to grab a tray when someone else did too.We looked at each other and laughed he had the nicest brown eyes and brown hair to match,a few of his curls falling on his forehead.
"you can have it."he said.
"thanks"I replied and giggled while looking into his eyes.I then took off my bracelets and placed them in the tray but could quite get my necklace off,
"need help?"he asked,
"is it that obvious?"I laughed and replied while turning back back to him so he could take it off.his fingers brushed against my neck which sent shivers down my spine he then placed it in the tray and he walked the the scanner,soon followed by me.

His POV
I was shocked by the beautiful girl who I just saw,she was beautiful and was really kind and funny.I walked through the scanner smooth sailing and collected my trays from the other side,
"can you help?"I turned to see her holding the necklace up as she spoke.she laughed as I placed it around her neck.my fingers only brushed against her neck yet her skin was so soft.I was close enough to smell her and she smelled like vanilla it filled my lungs as it took over my all my senses.she turned back around and smiled at me,I didn't break eye contact and neither did she when she said,
"thanks" and with a smile she left her hips swaying from side to side as she walked
I went to WHSmiths to pick up some chocolate as I was going to meet the others at the gate so I had some time,I decided to go get a coffee to wake me up as it was still only 5am and the plane was leaving at 5:45,so I made my way over to Costa.

Her POV
I smiled as I walked away from him I knew he was looking at me as I left but I carried on walking without looking back.I decided I'd have a look in the duty free I smelled some of the perfumes and bought a giant Toblerone for Dylan.I then continued my way to Costa to by a coffee as I needed to wake myself up a bit.
I got in the queue and picked up a sausage bap ordered my drink and waited for my drink and food,when I heard a voice from behind me,
" guess fate is pushing us together!" He chuckled behind me I turned to see the guy from security I chuckled back,
"why yes I guess so." I grabbed my drink and food from the waiter as I said by to him and left.

I laughed to myself as I made my way to the gate thinking about how I saw him twice was it really fate?When I made it to the gate I saw my family and Paddy's I went up to them say hi and did a round of hugs.I gave my older brother a smile and laughed at how grumpy he was.
"Should we board then?"I asked and Paddy's mum replied,
"just waiting for Tom sorry."
"Its fine." I replied a bit pissed considering this was his first impression.
That's when the brunette boy from earlier jogged up to us,
"sorry I'm late guys." He then looked up at me and we both stood there a bit shocked.I laughed saying,
"I guess that makes you Tom then."
"and you Y/N then" we laughed and i said,
"wow fate really is pushing us together"
he replied with,
"maybe this trip is gonna be better than I thought" I blushed at his statement then our family's called us over to board the plane.