Part 2

His POV
My heart was pounding I knew it was about Y/N but I didn't want him to know that,
"sure,what about?"I replied,
"what's going on between you and my sister",I could feel my heart bouncing off my chest.
"Oh-I-er nothing"I replied scratching the back of my head completely red in the face.
"I'm gonna choose to believe you Holland,not because I like you but because I want to"he said which made me sweat a little.
He walked away and into his room while saying to me,
"I've got my eye on you Holland"

And with that I went into my room and got changed into my pyjama bottoms,it was hot so I didn't wear a t-shirt.My room had a bathroom attached to I brushed my teeth then got into bed and thought about all the events that had happened with Y/N that day.

I woke up to the sun beams hitting my face.I stretched and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone to check the time it was 9am so I just rolled out of bed and straight down the stairs and into the kitchen.
Fuck.what was Y/N doing in here,
omg my hair,my teeth,I look like shit.
but it was too late she turned to me and said,
"hey I got u guys some-"I brushed my fingers through my hair as an attempt to fix it.

she looked at me for a second up and down
and that's when I I realised I was shirtless and went a deep shade of red and she turned pink too.
"-breakfast"she finished her sentence,
"Thanks!"I replied even tho I was very embarrassed I was happy to see her.
I got a glass and filled it with orange juice as I lent on the counter she looked at me and said,
"You look good"I choked a bit on my drink.I blushed and so did she.
I laughed and replied,
"Thanks,you look gorgeous but I'm sure you know that"

She looked at me in awe I don't think people had said that to her and that made my heart sink for her,I gave her an innocent-shy smile then sipped my drink.

"I thought we could do the hike today"she said excited.
"We?" I questioned a massive part of me just wanting to me me and her.
"Everyone-"my heart sank a little
"Should I meet u guys outside the villa in an hour then?"she said,
"Sure,sounds good"I replied then she left the door closing behind her.

Her POV
I closed the door behind me and let out a big breath and lent against the door.My face was burning hot,I just kept thinking About the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt,
he looked so hot.I smiled as I picked myself off the door and made my way back to my villa.

I got in and went to my clothes to pick out an outfit.I decided to wear some black denim shorts and a white t-shirt.
I paired it with a lightweight blue denim jacket,a green hat and some Dr Martins.

I threw on a little silver necklace,picked up my bag and made my way out the door.

I saw all the parents waiting for us so I went up to them and said hi.
"You look lovely darling"Toms mum said,
"Thank you!"I replied.
We all heard a door open and we turned around to see all the boys making their way out.
And dam Tom looked good.

His POV
I heard the click of the door shut and I let out the biggest breath I didn't know I had.I finished my orange juice and put the cup in the sink then made my way upstairs and back into my room.

I told everyone the plan then got ready.
I knew the hike and it was more of a walk up a hill(it was stunning tho)so I decided to wear a white t-shirt and some denim shorts.

We all then made our way to meet Y/N and our parents outside.
We all got outside and saw Y/N talking to our parents.

dam she looked good

Our parents waved and we all joined to get her and set off on our walk.

James and paddy ran ahead with our parents and Sam,Harry, Dylan and I just behind them that meant Y/N was behind us.
I slowly broke away from them and walked next to her.
"You look gorgeous!",I said and she smiled,
"You look good too!"she replied excitedly