Part 6

Her POV

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see a guy before I could say anything he had wrapped his hands on my hips and pulled me in so we our bodies were touching,
"Hi,well aren't you sexy!"he said and i squirmed to get away from him.

"Please get off of me!"I said and he just tightened his grip and I felt the pain shoot in my hips as his hands tugged on them.

"Now why would I let you go!"he said and I tried to push him away.

"Now why don't you come closer?" He said as he pulled me in even closer about to kiss me.

"HEY!"what do you think you are doing?" I turned around to see Tom standing next to us.

I felt relief when I saw him,
"It's nothing to do with you mate!"the man replied and tightened his grip making me wince.
"Get your grubby hands off my fucking girlfriend!" Tom shouted,I had never seen him so defensive.
The guy loosened his grip but still held me,

"I said get your hands off her!" Tom said and shoved the guy off me.
The guy stood back up and grabbed my wrist,

"and what are you going to do about it?" The guy asked and I saw Tom clench his jaw and made his hand into a fist.

"What do you think sunshine?"the guy asked me.
"I think you should get the fuck off me!"I mumbled

"What?" He asked

"I said get the fuck off of me! Or my boyfriend will beat your ass!" 

"Excuse me!" He said then pulled me in and kissed me as I tried to pull away I saw Tom flip the guy around and punched him in the face.

"I said get the fuck of my girlfriend!" Tom shouted as he punched the guy in the face.

He then pulled me into him by the hips and hugged me,
"Hey are you ok?" He spoke softly as he stroked my hair.
The guy stood up and scurried off and I put my middle finger up at him and he walked away.

I looked at Tom and he laughed and so did I then he leaned in and we kissed.
We pulled away and smiled before he pulled me in and hugged me.

We stood there for a while in each others embrace with the water around our ankles.
Then we swam around for a while and laughed the whole time.

His POV

After a while she went for a swim and I sat back down on the beach with our stuff.

I watch as she swam around smile and she looked so cute and hot.
It had been about 20 minutes since I had sat down when a girl approached me,
She sat down next to me and I felt very uncomfortable so I shuffled away a bit but she did just shuffled closer to me,
"Hey!"she said
"What you doing today?" She asked,
And I just stayed silent,
"You look amazing!"she said as she touched my chest.

That's when y/n walked over and I felt so relieved,
"What do you think you are doing?"she asked the girl

"Oh I'm just sitting with my boyfriend!"she replied

"What's your name?"y/n asked

"Maisy!"the girl replied

"Well Maisy can you get your hands of my boyfriends chest?" Y/n replied making me smile and laugh a little, but the girl didn't move

"I can help you with that if you want?" Y/n said again making me laugh.

She looked at the girl and the girl just looked back at y/n with her hand still on my chest.

Y/n looked at me before looking back at the girl,I looked questionably at her as I didn't know what she was thinking that's when she pushed the girl off me and pulled my face in.