Prologue

Number 12 Grimmauld Place was silent. Not a noise could be heard within the macabre walls as a lone figure stood in the foyer, waiting for the time to be right.

Hazel Willow Potter wore a long sleeved shirt, a scarf around her neck, black jeans and brown boots that go almost to her knees. A small bag like purse on her hand and her red hair falling in waves down to the middle of her back. Her Avada Kedavra green eyes staring at nothing and her fingers feeling the faded lightning bolt scar as she waited.

Eight years have pass since the defeat of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a Lord Voldemort.

Soon after his defeat, people came together in search of all the witches and wizards that fell in combat. Both sides had suffered major losses. Many Pureblood family lines had been ended during the Final Battle, while many Muggleborns had been killed for much longer. Their families were told only the bare minimum. Some mourned the loss of their children while others swore revenge on the world that had so easily condemned them for simply being born. Those families had their memories wiped and were relocated.

The Weasley's, a family she had come to care for dearly had lost Fred Weasley, twin brother to George Weasley. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Lupin nee Tonks had lost their lives, leaving their son an orphan and Andromeda without her daughter.

Hermione had come to learn her parents never made it to Australia; but instead were captured, tortured and killed after not revealing her whereabouts.

Hazel blamed herself for all the deaths, and wanted nothing more than to join them, but it was not meant to be. Fate once again decided to once again intervene with her wish, this time in the form of Death.

Death revealed to her she was now the Mistress of Death, owner and wielder of the Deathly Hollows and immortal.

Hazel had gone numb. Now she would never be able to join her family, never see them again. She shook in anger and her magic lashed out. Shouting and screaming as her magic broke anything and everything around her until she was spent and tears fell from her eyes.

It took Hazel two years to accept the fact she was now immortal. During those two years, she helped in rebuilding Hogwarts to its former glory and had attended for what was her final year before starting her long journey in earning her masters in DADA, Runes, Warding and Potions, rather than becoming an Auror like Ron.

Hazel earned all her Masters within five years.

It was as she had left Gringotts after earning said achievements and discovering hidden truths that things started to go south.

Flashback:

Hazel was preparing her breakfast, Kreacher having died of old age some time ago. She had just sat down when an owl with The Prophet came in through the window. After paying it, she took the paper and began to read.

GIRL WHO LIVED:
UPRISING NEW DARK LADY?

We all know about Hazel Willow Potter. The Girl-Who-Lived, the defeater of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and the savior of Wizarding Britain. But is she as Light as she makes us all believe?

I came upon some disturbing information in relation to Hazel Potter.

She was seen entering Gringotts Wizarding Bank in Diagon Alley to meet with her vault manager, and I managed to find what that meeting was about.

As it turns out Hazel Potter is not only Lady to the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter, but also Lady to the Houses of Black, Peverell and Slytherin!

We all know that the last Heir of Slytherin was none other than He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. On top of all that, sources tell me that Hazel had a piece of the Dark Lords' soul in her famous scar from when he cast the killing curse on her!

Is Hazel now following in the footsteps of the fallen Dark Lord? Is she really Light? Has she been deceiving us all this time to bide her time?

We can only hope that the Ministry takes matters into their hands before the situation escalates.

Hazel's eyes were wide as she finished reading. That knowledge was meant to be kept a secret from all! not only that, but the paper only put some of her Ladyships and skipped over the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw Ladyships.

Plus only a handful of people knew about the Horocrux that was once in her scar.

Hazel could only hope that people didn't take the news of her becoming a Dark Lady to heart.

End Flashback.

Lo and behold, they had taken it to heart.

Everywhere she went, looks of fear and disgust followed her. Those looks turned to whispers, then to harsh words, until someone decided to attack her via a hex. Had she not been expecting it, the cutting curse would have caused a lot of damage.

People started demanding the Ministry to have her thrown in the Veil. Even after so many years, the Ministry was still greedy and corrupt, and jumped at the opportunity of getting rid of her and taking control of all her vaults and properties. Along with her voting seats.

The last straw was Ron and Hermione turning their backs on her. Hazel had expected it from Ron, seeing how he's abandoned her before. She didn't expect it from Hermione. Logical, calculating Hermione.

Hazel should've realized how they had pulled away from her, but she chalked it up to them starting their lives together. Until she realized they would have been the only ones to leak the information about her scar being a Horocrux to the media.

Hazel was alone and betrayed once more.

To make sure no one would get a hold of her vaults, properties and seats of power, Hazel had gone back to Gringotts and withdrawn all of her money, gems, jewelry, books, magical artifacts and weapons from the main vaults and any adjoined ones. Leaving only a small vault for Teddy and Andromeda. Then she had all of her properties locked down (bar Grimmauld Place) so no one could find them, remember or access them without her exclusive permission, leaving only a villa for Andromeda and Teddy. Hazel's seats of power were removed. Permanently.

A portal appears before her, bringing her back to the present as Death appeared before her.

"Beyond this portal lies a new world and new time. But I must warn you; should you go through with your decision, you will never be able to return to this world and the ones you're leaving behind."

"The only ones I care for are already taken care of. I don't want to return to this world. A world were the moment I do something undignified for a savior, everyone turns their backs on me and betray me." Hazel grabs the bag beside her and takes a step forward, "I'm ready."

"Very well my Mistress. Once through, we will have to wait for the portal on the other side to open. During that time, I shall teach you Olden Magics, rituals, customs and history."

With that, Death nods and follows a step behind her. Walking through the portal and it closing as Grimmauld Place is broken into by both Aurors and Unspeakable alike.

A/N Before anything else; I have nothing against Terry x Dana. Dana is an awesome character in the comics and comes to learn about Terry's secret as The Batman and supports him. However, in this story I'm going to pair up Terry with Hazel.

Dana may or may not turn into a bitch, may be a bit mean.