Club 54 Level

(Don't judge my choice of music! I like it and felt it fit rather well in this chapter.)

Near an hour and a half later, both girls meet in the closet and were doing their hairs, applying their makeup and choosing accessories.

"Now that we are all ready and it's getting dark already, I say we head out."

"How it went from afternoon to evening to quickly I'll never know."

"That's what happens when getting ready for a night of fun. Let's get going, by the time we get there it will be night and there may be a fairly long line."

Nodding they both head towards the front door. "I will be back at a late hour Mabuz and I'll make sure Chelsea gets home safe."

"Be safe Hazel. I will see you in the morning." Was his response and Hazel frowns. She didn't really believe she was going to be out all the way until morning. Shrugging, she and Chelsea get on the bike and head out to the city at a very high speed. Hazel was more than certain that Chelsea was screaming and telling her to slow down some, but Hazel love the speed and the feeling. Almost like flying on a broomstick.

Once at the city, she points at a parking lot and Hazel heads over.

"You drive like a bat out of hell! I was screaming for you to slow down!"

"Couldn't hear you for one. Second, it was getting late and I didn't know how long it would take to get here and park. Let's go." Hazel says and follows after Chelsea to the club. Thankfully the line wasn't to long and were able to go in quickly.

The moment they walk in, the music got louder. She had to give it to the Muggles of this time and world, they knew how to have fun. Chelsea heads to the dance floor, dragging Hazel along before she starts dancing. Hazel stood there, watching her before relaxing and starting to dance to the music.

Hazel felt weird at the start but slowly relaxed and just enjoyed the music and the feeling of dancing by herself. She checked on Chelsea from time to time and smiles when she encourages her and stays close by.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she felt eyes on her. Her magic came forth on the defense. Taking a chance, she did a twirl and looked around to find who was looking at her and found quite a couple of eyes on her. Hazel didn't like those leering stares on her person.

Suddenly she felt a chest on her back, making her turn and take a step back when one of the guys had approached her. "Hey there little lady, what say we dance in a private corner?" He says and reaches for her waist only to find himself backing up and holding his hand in pain. "The hell?!"

"Try to touch me again, and I'll send you to the hospital." Hazel tells him and watches as he backs away from her in slight fear. Sadly, her mood was soured after such event and told Chelsea was going to sit down for the time being. Once finding a decent spot and a worker asks her if she would like a drink and she ordered some coffee.

Hazel had been enjoying herself until that arsehole approached her. Her coffee arrives and she takes a sip, being pleasantly surprised by how good it tasted. Movement on her side made her turn some, "tired already Chelsea?"

"Well I was a little worried after that creep approached you."

"I'm alright, and it was fun until he did approach. I just need a break and I'll be fine to dance some more." Hazel keeps drinking her coffee and goes to dance some more, Chelsea watching from her seat with a smile. Her smile turns to a grin when she notices a certain black haired, blue eyed teenager looking around before finding her.

"Glad you could join us McGinnis!"

"Sorry for the delay, my job can be very demanding. Where's Hazel?" He asks and notices her looking to the side and he turns to look. It didn't take him long to find the other girl Chelsea had invited. His eyes widen when he finds the red headed girl dancing by herself, taking in how relaxed she seemed while doing so. He felt mesmerized by her, until he notices the looks, wolf whistles and cat calls from the males nearby.