Chapter 16

(Six days later)

Its been six days since I last saw him. We can't video call because he's always busy he calls me when he has time. I'm so worried about him and I miss him terribly.

Amanda and I didn't go shopping that day because I wasn't feeling very well.

Knock knock knock!
Someone knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I say and my mother walks in and sits next to me on my bed.

"Princess, you need to stop moping around everyday, it isn't like he broke up with you. If you don't stop worrying you'll get sick." She says and strokes my hair.

"Mommy I miss him so much, it feels like a huge piece of my life is missing. I can't stop thinking about him, everytime I close my eyes I see his blue eyes. I dream of him every night, I'm worried that he won't come back." I say

"I know but stop stressing he'll come back in a few days." She sats and stands up. "Now get some rest, I love you." She says and goes out.

I haven't had the need to eat or sleep if I haven't heard his voice.

At around 10pm I get a message from him.

"Hi my love I miss you so much, I'm coming back on Sunday I'll see you then. Sleep well😘" he sent and I send one back quickly

"Hi Xavier you can't imagine how much I miss you, I can't wait to see you. Dream of me😘." I send and he replies immediately

"I always do my love." He says and goes offline.

I can finally close my eyes and get some rest.

***
The next morning the sun's rays warm my face and I slowly open my eyes.

I had the best dream ever!

I'm standing in a huge and extremely beautiful bedroom, there are shades of white and wood everywhere and I love it. I walk over to a mirror and take my earrings and neclace off. I'm wearing a beautiful wedding dress, I take a beautiful diamond hair pin out of my hair and put everything down.

Xavier comes into the room and starts kissing my neck from behind me while his hands unbutton my dress.

As soon as the dress falls on the floor I wake up.

That was such a sexy, naughty, amazing dream.

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower, brush my teeth and pull my hair into a high ponytail. I wear a pair black jeans, a black shirt and black and white flats.

I look at the time and it's already 12 so i go to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. I go and sit in the living room with my mother.

"Morning mommy, where are daddy and Layla?" I ask

"Your father was needed at the hospital so he had to go and Layla's at the neighbors. How did you sleep?" She asks  and smile makes its way to my face.

"I slept well and you?" I ask

"I slept okay, I think your father wants a baby." My mother says and I choke on my cereal. She quickly stands up and comes to rub my back.

"What!? No you guys can't have another baby I'm gonna have one, one of these days. And who's gonna look after her when you two pass on and she's a teenager?" I ask starting to panic

"I don't want another baby, I think I should let him go for a vasectomy." She says

"That will be a great idea and he's a doctor so he can just go to one of his colleagues." I say and she nods.