Chapter 23

Xaviers POV

I never really liked him, I like his brother though but not him. Mason will just have go forgive me but what he said was unacceptable.

I was so scared when i asked for her hand in marriage by her father yesterday, I basically begged. I was so happy until he ruined it but I won't let it show.

"Xavier are you okay?" Annalise asks.

After Alex called the guys Annalise and I came to her room.

"I'm fine love." I say and she looks down at her hands and starts playing with her ring.

"I never really liked him, I need to speak to the gang and find out more about him." I say.

"Please Don't hurt anyone because of me, are we still going to the party tonight?" She asks

I completely forgot about that and it's crucial for my businesses that I go.

"Yes love, we're still going. I'll send some dresses over to you and someone to do your make-up and hair. I'll come pick you up at 7pm, please don't leave the house alone I don't want you to get hurt." I say

Ive been suspecting that Jason was the one that told Mr. East that I was in the mafia.

"Okay, stay safe, how will you find things out about him?" She asks

"Our gang was, is the biggest in Italy, we have guys that can hack into computers and find things out using technology. Jason has made me loose deals before. And I think he's working with Valentino to make me bankrupt." I tell her the truth and lean down to kiss her.

"Okay, just be safe and don't not show up or you don't touch this until the wedding." She says and I smirk

"I'll come a bit early come give me a kiss." I say

"Okay." She says and grabs my face with those sold and tiny hands then she tried to take control of the kiss but I wont let her.

I press her down on the bed and deepen the kiss. She moans into my mouth and my buddy starts waking up.

She makes me hard without even knowing it

"Xav... Sorry." Bella says as she comes in without knocking and Annalise pushes me off her and wipes the lip gloss off my mouth.

"Come in Bella." She says and I groan.

Bella, Emma, mother and Emily come in with their eyes closed.

"We should lock the door next time." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.
They start laughing and open their eyes.

"Xavier your grandparent are on their way they should be here by tomorrow." Mother says and I nod

"Annalise from Tuesday you need to sleep at home, you're writing your finals." Emily says

"I need to interview the owner of some store or product and I need to show it to the class on Thursday." She says and rubs her forehead.
"Everyone probably all ready interviewed everyone around here." She says with a stressed look on her face.

"I'm a multi billionaire, you can interview me." I say

"Oh right I forgot." She says with a smile and the girls giggle.

"We can do it on Monday, I'm not going to the office tomorrow. Love I need to go prepare the study for the guys and stock the fridge before they break into a Wal-Mart." I say

"Okay, let me walk you out." She says and we stand up and to out. She wraps her hands around my arm and lays her head on my shoulder.

She takes in a deep breath and sighs.