Part 5: the real Viviana

Giovanni's POV

When we got to the beach house we went straight to bed Viviana and I had to share a bed, which was quite frustrating because she kept taking the blanket. When I snatched it back she threw her hand back and slapped me and took the blanket back.

I never wanted to choke someone more than I did to her that night, but she was asleep.

When I woke up Viviana was still asleep cuddled up with the blanket. It wasn't even on her, half of it was in between her legs and arms and the other half was abandoned on the floor.

She was wearing a black lacy pajama set, her shorts were snug on her butt and got lacy and flowy on the bottom. The same went for her shirt, it was flowy and lacy on the bottom and snug on her breast.

I was in my boxers and the maids had just come to drop off my now clean clothes "good morning" I heard Viviana as she turned her alarm off. I looked at her and saw she was getting up and pushing her hair away from her face. She started doing the bed while asking me if i was going to shower and if i wanted to go first.

"Yes but you can go first" she finished doing the bed and nodded as she turned around and walked to the bathroom that was connected to her room.

I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out when I got an image from one of my previous conquests 'Gia' I clicked on the message and it was a picture of her in sheer white lace panties and a bra.

Under the image was a text that read 'come play with me' and the end was a kissing face emoji. As I was going to reply that I was out of town otherwise i'd be there in a little

Viviana came out in a white towel wrapped around her body and one on her hair with some of her baby hairs sticking out "the showers ready" she said not looking at me and going to the closet where her clothes were while looking and smiling at her phone.

'Did she just ignore me?' I said with a feeling of annoyance passed through me.

I quickly shook it off and went to the bathroom to shower.

When I walked out of the shower, Viviana was just coming out of the closet fully changed.
To say she looked pretty would be an understatement she looked absolutely stunning and badass her outfit was all black it look like she was about to be apart of a shoot out with the gun holsters on her legs

(I couldn't find a full pic so work with me)

"Where are you going?" i asked her as she was tying her hair up "I have a photo shoot" i noticed she didn't seem like she was up for it "you don't look like you really wanna go" i voiced my opinion.

She turned to me "I don't" she told me simply "why?" I genuinely wanted to know.

She looked at me slightly frustrated "i've been modeling since I was 10 I'm 19 now and I'm over the excitement of going to take these photoshoots, i'm over people telling me what to do and what not to do, I'm sick of people acting like they know me, and all in all the modeling industry is extremely toxic and it's caused me to do some bad things that I regret very much."