Part 6: Respect and Disrespect

Viviana's POV

After I came back from my photoshoot two days ago, my parents upped my sister and I's guards. So now instead of 4 guards, I now have 8 guards, plus the now personal guards Giovanni assigned for me. Dante is his name, he's pretty nice, he's also offered to work out with me as well as help me with some of my form.

Like we are now

"Viviana, focus," Dante told me as I barely dodged the right hook he threw at me. I quickly countered with a right hook of my own, which he dodged with ease and threw a quick jab that hit me right in the face, I quickly recovered with a sucker punch to the stomach, knocking his air out causing him to hunch over and try to catch his breath.

I helped him up and walked out of the ring to get our waters. "Viviana, papa is calling you" Luna called from the top of the gym. I nodded at her and started to head up the stairs to the door that leads to the basement. I walked out of the basement to my fathers office, "you called for me?" Giovanni and Hugo were also in the office "yes mija, well as you know with the arrangement, and Giovanni having to still run his Mafia in Italy..." he stopped and gave me a sorry look "Vivi you have to go to Italy with Giovanni'' Hugo finished with an emotionless face but I could see it in his eyes he was worried for my safety away from them.

"When?" I asked, all three men looked at each other. Hugo spoke up

"Today" he said

Well fuck.
_______

It's been a week since we landed in Italy. Dante has been keeping me company as well as Mia, since Giovanni has been 'working' as they say.

Mia, Dante, and I decided to go shopping today. The first store we went to was a small local clothing store. I bought some pants, joggers, shorts, a couple of oversized graphic Tees, a couple crop tops, and a couple of hoodies.

Mia bought some shorts, skirts, and pants, some crop tops, a couple of shirts to go with her skirts, some oversized white and blue dress shirts, a couple of fitting dresses, and cropped jackets.

After we paid and left we went to Victoria Secret and got a couple of matching underwear and bra sets alongs with a couple lingerie sets, since I had a partnership with Victoria Secret last year they always give me discounts whenever I go.

The last store we went to was a shoe store. I bought a couple of shoes to work out in, some heel, a couple of casual shoes to go out with, some sandals, and some fuzzy socks to stay home with.

Mia got the same type of shoes but she didn't get work out shoes since she already has some.
______

After we stopped shopping we went to eat and hung out for a little bit. So when we got home it was already late like 10 PM. "Vivi I strongly suggest that I take your things up to yours and Mr.Rosso's room. You can go help Mia put her things away" Dante said as soon as we got to the estate.

"Why? What's in my room Dante? Or is it a who?" I questioned already knowing the answer, but I wanted to know if Dante would be honest with me like he said he would be. Dante sighed "come on Vivi. don't make me pick?" he begged "Dante you said your loyalty lies with me, and you promised to be honest with me" I reminded him

He looked at the ground "he's in there with someone" Dante finally spoke up

"I fucking knew it!" Mia said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house "Mia, wait!" I stopped walking and she looked at me "are you going to let him walk all over you like that?" she said slightly upset "no Mia but i'm not just going to storm in there like a madwoman" I explained as i started walking up towards Giovanni and I's room

She was right I most definitely was not going to be disrespected or 'walked over' by anyone especially in my own home. Giovanni and I had no sort of romantic relationship or anything, and quite frankly he could fuck who ever he wanted just like I can. Though I had no plan too since Tony had informed me that the marriage only had to be for a year, but now I most definitely will be reconsidering my decision. Now with that being said I would never bring anyone of my nightly conquest to my house let alone the room I'll be sharing with my future husband. That was beyond crossing the line. I'm no fool I knew damn well that while Giovanni was 'working' all those late nights without his second in command he was most likely at one of his sex clubs or with one of his latest conquest.