Gangsters and stripper -pt2-

Giovanni POV

I've been trying to find Viví for ten minutes now. I called her around an hour ago and her phone went straight to voicemail. So I called Dante and he said she was just having fun and to not worry about her, and I wasn't worried about her. What I was worried about was the surprise meeting called by my uncle to speak about my cousin's upcoming party to declare him Don. My uncle clearly stated he wanted my "future wife" to be there so he could get to know her.

So here I am with Dante behind me going through the back rooms to try and find my 'wife', I talked to the bouncer and he said that Viviana paid €1500 cash for Maeve aka emerald. I walked to her room and tried opening the door but it was locked.

I put my ear against the door and heard faint moaning. I called the bouncer and told him to open the door with the master key. And so he did, the door opened to reveal my fiancé naked on her back with her legs spread open. Her eyes were closed and Maeve was too busy to see us. I quickly sent Dante and the bouncer out of the room and I closed the door. Both women to lost in their own pleasure to notice I was there.

I sat on the couch while Viviana and Emerald were settled on the bed. The bed was emerald green to bring out the paleness of Maeve skin and her bright red hair. I watched as Maeve feasted on Viviana's pussy, Viviana's back was arched in a perfect angle with her hands snug perfectly in Maeve's curly hair, pulling it, bringing it closer to her. The complexion difference was quite artistic the paleness if Maeve's skin in contrast to Viviana's dark tan skin made their sexual act that much more pleasurable.

I watched wondering what it would be like if I had taken Maeve's place between Viviana's legs. Her moans were soft and quiet sort of like whimpers like she was trying to be quite. I saw Viviana's legs start to shake and close around Maeve's head. That's when I decided to make my presence known.

"I didn't take you as the type to play for both teams bambino, you should have told me"

Maeve stopped in her tracts and moved away from Viviana, looking at me with terror clearly she didn't know she was playing my property.

Viviana on the other hand blew out a sigh of annoyance. She sat up and whispered something to Maeve before make grabbed her clothes and ran out the room. "You ruined my fun" she said as she got up and walked to bathroom that was connected to the room. I followed behind her and watched as her ass jiggled as she walked.

"You take pleasure from ruining mine" I resorted back, she grabbed a warm wet rag and walked back to the couch, I followed her again. "I only do that when it's in the comfort of our home not when you're out doing your own thing" she said as she opened her legs and wiped up her thighs and her cunt.

She did it with no care in the world as if I wasn't there watching her, she looked up at me and saw I was looking directing at her pussy

"unless you're going to drop to your knees and eat me out to my hearts content like emerald, then stop looking at my vagina you creep" I rolled my eyes at her and turned around as she did whatever she needed.

"Hurry up, I need you in the VVIP room with me, we have a meeting" I told her "we?" She questioned "yes, my uncle wants to meet you and with your connections to the Spain Mafia, you'll be representing your family since your brothers won't make it. You don't have to say anything just listen and report back to your brothers" I explained

I heard her heels clink on the tile and I turned around, she was dressed and she put her hair up in a ponytail. "Okay, let's go"

We walked out of the room and walked through a back route to get to the VVIP room. When we arrived to the VVIP room my uncle Alessandro Moretti, Ivan  Petrov the upcoming leader to the Russians bratva, Hans Klein leader to the German Ringvereine, Fillip Kowalski the son of Mikolaj Kowalski and Leader of the Polish mob, and Hiroshi Sato leader of the Japanese yakuza.