15

"hey why arent you eating?" tutor asked but zon was all in his own imagination.

Saifah drives me insane. In a bad way. Is it even legal to almost driver over someone AND look so good and pretend everything's okay? I'm NOT okay! I could've DIED!

"zon?"
"ZON?!" zon jumped a bit. "shit! you don't have to yell this early in the morning" he sighed. "i dont know what to do tutooooor!" his thoughts were all over, it was a mess.
"what dilemma are you having now?" tutor chuckled at zon. hes always been like that, in need of help because he cant seem to find solutions for his problems alone.

"hey tutor! i brought saifah to eat with us" fighter interrupted just as zon was about to speak. fighter patted tutor on his head as a hi.

"your love stinks" zon scoffed
"get a room..." mumbling a bunch of curse words out of frustration was not helping the fact that saifah was looking directly at zon and he couldnt help but to go red from remembering the morning.

"saifah"
"zon"

they said their names at the same time.
"you first" saifah said

"ah uhm... sorry for running out in the streets this morning..." with his head tilted down he apologized not wanting to look up.

"pffft" saifah burst out laughing. Zon's face changed color as he stood up. "Hey! why are you laughing?" he crossed his arms in embarrassment.

"Because I like it when you're shy," dead silence fell across the table as he had said that. Fighter had laughed softly as tutor hit him.

"I-" Zon began but the words never really came out. They weren't formed and thought out properly in his head beforehand so he was left empty.
Saifah watched him, amused that he was blushing.

"You're annoying!" Zon burst out and left as fast as he could.
The whole night at home, Zon had spent thinking about saifah and how much he hated him. How much he disliked the fact that he made him so embarrassed all the time. Only one man could make his face go so red and that person was him.