『 5 』

Date created: 08/17/16

Date Updated: 01/23/21

Date Finished: 01/23/21

Author's Notes: AUTHOR-CHAN IS SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES AGAIN- also I'm surprised this chapter was long.

Warnings: None

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

『 5: Day two of the Grand Magic Games』

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Erza yelled from the hallway, banging on each door that she passed by. 

Tora shot up from the sudden noise and looked over at the alarm clock.....

"Damn it!" she cursed, the games will start soon, like very soon. She jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. Not even caring about her hair or teeth. 

As everyone was gathering in the lobby of the inn, Erza walked in with a pile of cloth in her arms, "Master told us to wear matching team clothes" she said then handed the participating members a set.

Tora nodded when she received hers, then went to change into the new clothes. Once she walked back into the lobby, everyone was ready to go.

She wore a black shirt that stopped at the bottom of her ribs, purple shorts with thigh-high boots, and an purple long coat that hooked across and under her breast.

It was only a five-minute walk from the arena, but luckily they made it right on time as the announcer began explaining today's games.

"Alright let's start day two of the grand magic games!. First off we will a game called chariot. Players are to race on top of moving interconnected chariots with the top points rewarded to the first team!" The announcer explained.

"I wanna do that!" Natsu yelled then jumped down from Fairy Tail's spot, running towards the chariots while they shouted for him to come back. The...of course they saw Gajeel running towards the game as well.

"They are very stupid," Tora said as she facepalms. Then the next thing she knew, Sting walking towards the chariots. 'What an even stupider male' she thought with an eye-roll.

All the players got ready at the starting line then the bell rung moments later. Everyone but the three dragon slayers ran at full speed.

Tora couldn't help but to facepalmed again as the dragon slayers looked so pale and green, ready to puke. Natsu kept slowly going forward. "I won't let this sickness bet me!" He mumbled.

"Me either!" Gajeel agreed and continued to walk slowly right behind the fire dragon slayer.

Sting was in last, looking really pale and barely moving. But managed to look towards Natsu and Gajeel.

"Tell me this, why do you keep going and trying-" He gaged, "Fairy Tail was a strong guild that now is weak-" Nearly throws up. "So why do you care so much about your appearance now?" He asked.

Tora growled, "That bastard..."

"For our Comrades! For those who waited for us all those years. We are doing this for them!" Natsu said pushing forward as he finally crossed the finish line.