『 7 』

Date created: 08/23/16

Date Updated: 01/25/21

Date Finished: 01/25/21

Author's Notes: OMG, I never knew how much I screwed up the actual plot of the grand magic games arc. Everything is so out of order and just ughhh. I apologize, but I am too lazy to rewrite- I'll try to make it.. uhh, as smooth as possible. But after rereading this chapter...oof. Please bear with me.

Warnings: None

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

『 7: Day Three of the Grand Magic Games 』

"Today, we will start day 3 of the Grand Magic Games. For our first event, we will play Pandemonium!. Players must kill monsters from different classes. There are only 100 monsters, so players must choose how many they want to kill. Now teams, choose your players!"

"I will go," Erza said without a moment to spare, and no one dared to intervene.

"Okay, you show them what Fairy Tail is all about!" Natsu cheered as he jumped up and fisted the air. She smiled and headed to the field.

Natsu then turned and looked at Tora with a confused look. "Why is there a familiar scent on you?" He asked. Which she just shrugged and watched the games...hoping he wouldn't push it. He was about to say something else but stopped when the announcer spoke.

"Alright, first up, we have Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail team A. Choose the number of monsters you want to battle!" The announcer said.

"I choose.....all 100!" Erza stated flatly.

Everyone in the arena fell silent and gasped. The pumpkin head asked again, and she repeated herself.

"W..well, if that is what you want," the announcer stuttered, nearly shaking from how intimidating Erza was.

"W...what!? She is crazy All 100?!" Happy exclaimed.

Tora chuckled, "That's Erza for ya."

Erza walked into the huge building that appeared in a magic circle. Moments later, the clock began, and she began fighting the monsters.

In less than 30 minutes, she had killed all the monsters except the S-class. The large monster proved to be a struggle, but Erza did not dare to show weakness. After a few struggling minutes, she finally took down the beast. Having claim victory over all 100 monsters.

"Wow, so amazing!!, Fairy Tail earns 10 points. Due to all the monsters being killed by Erza, our backup event will be the Mpf (magic power finder). Players must hit the Mpf machine with the most powerful spell they can muster. Whoever has the highest grade wins!" the announcer said.

"Well, I'm up," Tora said as she stretched her arms and walked out onto the field. She insisted on being the last one. She wanted to see the power of the others.

Poor Blue pegasus's Hibiki couldn't even get over 100 after having such concentration, and then the rest were pretty low. Especially that Obra from Raven Tail........he got a 4.

'..........how?'

But there was a turn of events, Milianna got 3,000, Jura got 8,000, and Cana has gotten 9,000 using Fairy glitter. And now it was Tora's turn.

"Our last player is Tora Dreyer from Fairy Tail team A," the announcer said.

She smirked as she lazily walked over to the little machine then continued the laziness.

"What's this?" The announced asked

She chuckled the inhaled deeply, gathering her magic in her throat. "Elemental dragon's Roar!" She summoned a colorful blast erupting from her mouth and shot at the machine.

When her attack hit the Mpf, there was a huge explosion. Dust gathered all around.  Everyone in the arena fell silent, even the judges. Waiting to see what her score was.

After a few silent moments, the dust cleared to only review pieces of the once Mpf...

The arena burst into a roar of cheers.

"Wow, that was unbelievable!! Tora Dreyer's score reached over 10,000, which leaves her in 1st place once again!. So Fairy Tail team A earns another 10 points. For the next battle, we have Sherry from Lamia Scale vs. Wendy from Fairy Tail Team A!"

In the end, it was a tie between the two wind users. Both teams ended up getting 5 points. The next battle was Laxus vs. Alexi from Raven Tail.

Tora had a bad feeling about this match. That man's scent was way too familiar, but she couldn't put a  thought together of who. As the fight began, Laxus was getting beat pretty bad...which was very unusual.

"C'mon Laxus!!" Natsu shouted in frustration.

"What are you doing?!" Gray yelled, just as frustrated as Natsu.

"...... somethings not right..." Tora mumbled, narrowing her eyes at the armored man. The air all around didn't settle with her. There was something hidden.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sounds of the two below...she heard voices, one of which was Laxus's voice. But Laxus they see, his mouth was not moving...

"Illusion dragon's foresight," she summoned, her eyes clouding over as the magic spread out around her and the field.

She knew it! Laxus wasn't actually being beaten up to a pulp.....but talking....to their father while being surrounded by Raven Tail members.

"WHAT THE HELL!!?" She screeched.

"What is it, Tora?". Gramps asked, spooked from her sudden outburst.

"It's an illusion! Laxus is fighting father and the rest of Raven Tail's team!" She growled, his eyes widening.

"Laxus, don't you dare let those cheating bastards beat you. Especially that sorry excuse!. Do you understand me!?" She yelled, slamming her hands on the railings.

He turned and looked at her, giving her a confused expression. But then realized that she saw. He nodded his head and turned his attention back to Raven Tail. After finding that motivation, he easily defeated the whole Raven Tail team, including his father. Everyone was beyond shocked as the illusion faded away. Revealing the unconscious members of Raven Tail.

Raven Tail was then quickly disqualified for the Master competing in the games and an unfair fight.

~

After Laxus's match, They decided to go to the infirmary to check on Lucy. She's been in and out since her match with Flare.

"Hey guys," she said as they walked in, giving her friends a soft smile.

"Hey Lucy, how are you feeling?" Tora asked as she walked over to the bed.

"Good...but I think that shouldn't play in the games no more," she said, looking down.

"What! No, you will play!... It doesn't matter if you lose or win. You are apart of this team," Erza said, trying to lift her spirits.

Everyone in the room agreed with Erza. Making the celestial wizard tear up. They were so kind to her.

As the group talked, Gramps, along with Team B, walked into the room.

"I some bad news. Since Raven Tail was disqualified, there are now an uneven amount of teams. The judges asked that we have merged our teams," Gramps said.

"WHAT!!"  Natsu exclaimed.

"What happens with the points? " Gray asked, folding his arms.

"We will have to take the lower points," Gramps explained.

"That's not fair..." Tora mumbled.

"So for now, the new team will be Tora, Gajeel, Laxus, Natsu, Erza, and Lucy as the reserve."