『 9 』

Date created: 08/27/16

Date Updated: 01/27/21

Date Finished: 01/28/21

Author's Notes:  This chapter will be short. I am honestly to lazy to write out the battles, even the action of the dragon slayers- We all know how it was and all that >:)

Warnings: Possibly triggering scenes-

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

『 9: Day Three of the Grand Magic Games 』

"Alright, let's start day four of the Grand Magic Games!. Due to Raven Tail being disqualified, the Fairy Tail teams have merged with the acceptance of lower points. Now welcome the new Team Fairy Tail!" The announcer said.

As the announcer welcomed them, the newly formed team walked out onto the field, who all wore the purple team clothes... Well, except Laxus, of course.

Everyone surprisingly cheered and called out their names. They seemed to have grown popular with the winning streak they have. The crowd even threw roses at the mages as they walked to their seats. It felt good to be cheered on finally, to have people believe in them.

"Alrighty, our first event is the naval battle!. Players will fight in a water sphere, but if a player is knocked out or falls out of the sphere. The player loses. Last one standing in the naval sphere wins!  Now teams choose your players!"

"I want to play," Lucy spoke up.

"Are you sure?" Gray asked, having a look of concern.

"Yes, I'm positive," she said. She wanted to prove that she wasn't weak after her battle with Flare...

"But-" Natsu was about to object, but Tora grabbed hold of his shoulder....lightly squeezing.

Tora knew Lucy felt down about her loss and wanted to make up for it. So she smiled at the celestial mage. "Good luck," she said, applying more strength to Natsu to keep him quiet. He only stood there, sweating like a fountain, and nodded his head in agreement. She was hoping that it would bring her spirit up.

She nodded with a bright smile then left to get ready for the event. After several minutes, the players entered the field and was lifted into the liquid sphere.

Lucy was quick to summoned Aquarius and....being the short-tempered lady that the water bearer is. Aquarius knocked out just about half of the players with a simple wave of her...pot? Vase? Tora had no clue what was the object she carried.

Once the mermaid returned to the celestial world, only Lucy and Minvera came from Sabertooth, the woman Tora grew to despise. She growled at the sight of the woman. Nothing but bad vibes radiated from her.

Then she suddenly started torturing Lucy. Even went as far as to keep her in the sphere, even when Lucy was downright defeated. Lucy's screams silenced the arena. Everyone seemed shocked at the Saber's actions. Even the judges looked very displeased. 'Why aren't they doing anything!?'

Tora stood up and growled dangerously. A growl that would send dragons themselves crawling back to mommy. "Who the hell does she think she is!" She yelled out, if they don't do anything to stop this madness, she will. She stood to her feet and was ready to join the battle. But Natsu, Gray, and even Laxus held her down.