Elizabeth Malfoy?

It was an early Saturday morning at the Burrow. You wake up to the sun shining in your face and the smell of bacon,eggs,toast and sausage. As you arise from your slumber you realize it is your 17th birthday! You hear a calm soft voice call your name from downstairs in the kitchen, "Elizabeth! Breakfast is ready dear!" said Molly. your rush downstairs to see everyone at the table already. Everyone says, "Happy Birthday!" you say, "Thank you!" and you sit down next to Fred. you and Fred always liked each other but both weren't to shy to say anything because the Weasleys have raised you since you were born. you always knew the Weasleys weren't your real family but they were as good as. Molly says, "How did you sleep dear?" "I slept just fine thank you mum" you say and Molly smiles at you. After breakfast you run back up to your room to get ready for the day. You put on a black skirt with a white sweater and some black combat boots. you curl your long hair and put on some light but shimmery makeup. "You look absolutely beautiful dear!" Molly says as you walk back down stairs. "Yeah beautiful..." Fred says blushing. "Thank you Freddie!" You say while blushing as well. Everyone stares at you two and after a couple of seconds Ginny lets out a small giggle and Molly says, "Well then I suppose we should get going!" "Where?" you say confused. "To Diagon Alley of course, it is your birthday so we all agreed to let you pick out a gift to yourself from all of us." Said Arthur. "Yeah because your so hard to shop for!" Said George jokingly. You giggle and say, "Well that is very kind but really I don't need a gift for my birthday. It's just another day after all." Everyone looked at you surprised. "What?" you say confused. "Well it's not just any birthday Izzy, its your 17th birthday." says Ginny. You say, "And?" Arthur says, "Well we all know that you were not allowed to go to Hogwarts for your safety-" "What? My safety? What do you guys mean?" "We will talk about this later, now lets go before the alley gets mad." She gives you and everyone a slight smile and you all head to the fire place. "Alright everyone grab your floot powder." Everyone does what they are told. "Birthday Girl First!" says everyone. You laugh and step into the fire place. "Diagon Alley" You shout as the fire place shoots up green flames. You arrive in Diagon Alley and after about five minutes everyone else arrives as well. The alley isn't too busy so you all start walking down. you stop at a couple shops and Fred and George buy a couple of candies. Once you get to a clothing shop you get your gift from everyone. A dark green sweater. After that you all head back home to the Burrow. Once back at the Burrow all the kids are told to go up stairs while Molly and Arthur ask you to stay down so they can talk to you about something serious. You three sit in the living room and Arthur begins to say, "About earlier when I said you weren't allowed to go to Hogwarts because of your safety." "Yes, what about it? Am I in danger?" you say. "No dear, well not quite." says Molly now with a worried tone in her voice. "I'm sure by now you are aware that we are not your real parents... not by blood any how." You give a slight nod toward Arthur. "Well your birth parents and me and Arthur have decided to tell you everything when you turned 17." Said Molly. you nod and she continues. "So first is who your real parents are," She hesitates and then continues, "Your real parents are Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy." Your jaw dropped and you quickly closed it and say, "And?" Arthur continues by saying, "Your safety, Elizabeth do you know why you weren't allowed to go to Hogwarts?" You shake your head no. He continues, "Your safety Elizabeth was and still is our main priority with you, so Elizabeth we want you to know that what your parents did to keep you safe was very brave, risky and overall brilliant." You nod, "As you know the Malfoy's have rumors going about saying that they serve the Dark Lord and i'm afraid that is true." Says Arthur. You let out a long sigh and nod for them to continue. Molly says, "The main thing you know is that they didn't abandon you, No they loved you so much that they did this because they love you so much and they did this to keep you safe." "Safe from what?!" you say in a tone they haven't heard before. Arthur says, "The Dark Lord, your parents were told that if they had a daughter let alone a daughter as their first child that well." He hesitated. "That they would be killed." you look down in disbelief. Molly says, "So Elizabeth they do love you. They trusted us with you. And now that you are 17, your parents and us have decided that you are allowed to go to Hogwarts, to learn to protect yourself. just encase you need to." you look at them with widened eyes. "WHAT?" you shout out of excitement. "Wait, your serious I actually get to go?!" You smile and laugh. "Yes, and Elizabeth," Says Molly. "Tomorrow night, your parents have asked to have dinner with you at Malfoy Manor if that is alright with you." you look at both of them is excitement and confusion. "But what about my Safety?" you say. "Yes that is the thing, tomorrow morning, we will go to Diagon Alley and get you your wand so you can learn some simple yet very effective protection and defense spells." says Arthur. You have the biggest smile on your face but you say, "But I thought kids weren't allowed to do magic outside of Hogwarts?" "Yes that's correct but as of today your turned 17, and in the Wizarding world once you turn 17 you are allowed to do magic outside of school." Says Molly. "Oh My god." you say while smiling. "So dear go get ready for bed and rest up because tomorrow is going to be a big day!" says Molly. You run up stairs skipping every other step. Everyone has gone to bed and you put on your pajama shorts and t-shirt and hop into bed. you stare at the ceiling to excited for tomorrow. you get your wand, you get to do magic for the first time and you get to meet your real family. not that you didn't love the Weasleys but you always wanted to meet your real parents and now, you finally do. you eyes start to get heavy as you fall asleep excited for the day ahead.

AN: I hope this first chapter was good. If it was I will write more! I know this is a lot to take in as a first chapter but I'm trying.

AN: Hey it's me from the future and I just want to say that the other chapters are wayyyy better so please feel free to check them out :)