Malfoy Manor pt.2

You wake up to the sun shining in your room and a house elf knocking on your door. "Come in" you say quietly but loud enough for it to hear you. "Ms.Malfoy ma'am Dobby here was to tell you that Mistress and Master Malfoy have requested for you to get ready and meet them downstairs for breakfast." said the house elf. "Ok thank you!" the elf leaves and you get ready. you use a easy spell that Ginny taught you to put your makeup and do your hair. you notice that a suit case was dropped off for you that has a ton of your clothes in it. you pick out a black skirt with a dark green sweater. and some black combat boots. You walk down the grand staircase into the dining room. as soon as you walk in Draco runs up to you and..... hugs you? you are caught off guard but hug him back. "Elizabeth, I'm sorry for the way I acted I didn't realize how bad it was and I'm sorry for saying those things about the Weasley's I was just jealous that I wasn't an only child anymore." Draco says with a smile. "It's okay, I get it." you smile and you and Draco go sit down across from your parents. "How did you sleep?" Narcissa asks. "Good, thank you." you say. "Do you have a nickname or anything Elizabeth?" Lucius asks. "You can call me Lizzy if you want." you smile. "sounds good to me. I think its cute." Draco says. You all laugh. "So whats the plan for today?" You ask. "Well we talked with Molly and Arthur, and we agreed that if you'd like you could stay the rest of the month so we can get to know each other and today we can all go out... as a family... if you'd like?" Narcissa says. "If not we totally understand." Lucius says. "No that sounds really fun and exciting! I can't wait!" you say with a big smile. Everyone smiles and you all finish breakfast. 

"So where are we going?" you ask. "Diagon Alley of course!" Draco says excited. you all laugh. you all apperate to Diagon Alley and you and Draco start messing around and laughing and joking around and when Narcissa and Lucius notice they look at each other smiling and realize there lives are complete. After a while Draco and Lucius go together somewhere to leave you and Narcissa to talk and chat. "So I know you just found out i'm your mum but i'm curious." you giggle and she smiles. "Ask away" you say with a smile. "So I've been told by a little owl that you and one particular person have gotten close." you cut her off, "Fred Weasley you mean" she laughs and look down then up again at you. you smile and blush. "Yeah, he's super sweet and nice." you say while blushing again. "So you think that you two will date in the future by chance." Narcissa says smiling. you laugh and say, "I hope so." just then Draco and Lucius come up and ask, "you two ready to go?" and you both reply with, "Yes." you all apperate back to Malfoy Manor. 

About a week has passed and you and Draco have gotten really close as well as Narcissa and Lucius have gotten close with you.

"Hey Mum, Dad-" you stop yourself before saying anymore realizing what you just said. "Elizabeth did you-" Narcissa says, "Yes, sorry I didn't meant to-" she hugs you and says, "It's ok, I loved hearing that." she smiles and Lucius says, "You can call us that if you want." you say, "Ok thanks, anyway I was wondering if I could take Draco out to dinner so we can chat more?" "HELL YES!" Draco says popping out of no where. "Where did you-" you say shocked. "No where anyway yeah can she?" he says to your parents. "Yes that's fine and Draco watch your mouth." Narcissa says. "Be safe!" Lucius says. "We Love You!" they both shout and you and Draco yell back, "We Love You Too!" and you and Draco Head off to Dinner.

AN: The Next chapter will be about the Dinner with Draco. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. if not leave some suggestions :)