[ -1 : Additional Information ]

[ THIS CHAPTER IS OOC. IF YOU WANT THE ACTUAL FIC AND DON'T WANT TO BOTHER READING THIS THEN SKIP ON OVER TO [ 0 ] ]
Alright, this fic is gonna be pretty confusing unless you've caught up on the lore up to this point, so I'll tell you some info to keep in mind. This is also the page where you can ask me about stuff if you don't want to flood the comments on other pages [I talk like I'm actually going to get reads on this-]

How did Dream die?
⇢ This will be answered in [ 0 ]

Why is Badboyhalo the villain?
⇢ With the Eggpire arc, it makes the most sense for him to be the villain of this story. I would further explain my reasoning, but it would spoil the fic, so I'll explain it in a later A/N.

Why is this chapter -1?
⇢ Because it can be. I'll be making all A/Ns in negative numbers if you want to skip them, but they could have important information to the story.

Who's POV is this?
⇢ Most likely 3rd person following various people in the SMP around, but writing in 1st person from Dream's POV will be common.

What about Wilbur replacing Ghostbur at the end of the stream?
⇢ Never happened. In this AU, Ghostbur and Glatt are there and there to stay. Soon Dream will join them.

OTHER INFORMATION :
⇢ I only watch Dream, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Techno, Tommy, Quackity, Schlatt, and Philza's streams/videos, so if all the personalities aren't 100% accurate I'm sorry.
⇢ RISE OF THE EGGPIRE!
⇢ All people who stream hear voices in their head sometimes, but the majority can tune them out.
⇢ The voices of course are the stream chats. With that, only the voices are aware of what's happening in the chat (death notifications, people logging on)
⇢ Other chat notifications are purely OOC. Whispers are only canon if they're in the same room. 

[ 1/22/2021]