[ 1 : How funny ]

[ CHAPTER WARNINGS : N/A ]

                     ↳ [ January 23 - 4:29am ] ¡!

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ ??? POV
Where... where am I? What's going on? Who am I...

I sat up slowly, taking in my location. I had been lying alone in the grass outside of some sort of large structure, it almost looked like a prison.

Taking my eyes off of the strange building, I weakly stood, feeling minimal pain. What I do feel is... almost burning. Like the feeling of being in the sun for too long on a hot day, except it was in the dead of night, maybe around 4am. But this felt different, in a way I couldn't quite explain.

Only now do I start to think about something.

Why is it that I can't remember who I am, where I am, or what's going on?

The only thing I can do is look for other people and try to figure out what's happening.

Wandering the strange area and looking around, I passed by these strange red vines... something about them gives off an unsettling feeling. Even so, I ignored it, continuing on until I saw someone heading towards the building I woke up by. I quietly floated over, coming close to the strange somewhat familiar man until I was noticed.

 I quietly floated over, coming close to the strange somewhat familiar man until I was noticed

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ Technoblade POV

Alright. I'm hallucinating, that's fine.

But I took a moment to stare at the glowing of the ghost-like individual in front of me, not moving a muscle as it waved, "Hello there! Do you know where I am?"

Alright, maybe I'm not hallucinating. But I have to make sure I got this right. "Dream?"

The ghost seemed confused, thinking for a second. "That name sounds familiar. Is that my name?" 

"I mean, I kinda expected for you to know that, ghost-Dream."  Even Ghostbur and Glatt actually remembered their names.

"Ghost-Dream? Am I dead?" The floating boy questioned me, curious. Well shit.

I will now proceed to avoid this question "So, Ghostdream what do you remember?"
Worth a shot.

"I remember..." he trailed off into silence before speaking again, "T- Tommy? Is that his name? I remember him. I also remember... George and Snapmap."

Oh so he remembers Tommy but not me, I see how it is. "What about me? Wilbur? Phil? Ranboo?" I almost sound concerned but believe me when I say I'm not particularly caring for this.

"... Ranboo, I remember Ranboo kind of, it sounds familiar. You seem familiar too, who are you?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side. God, if you exist, help me.

So the server is probably fucked if that wasn't obvious before. "I'm Technoblade, Techno, The Blade, whatever else people call me."

He seemed as if he was thinking for a moment, but I decidedly interrupted his thoughts, "Since you seem to recognize him, why don't I just take you to Tommy and let you figure out where to go from there?" Anything to get out of this.

"Okay!" He almost immediately agreed to it, which is weird as hell but I'm not going to question it while the voices are screaming.

So, off to deliver a ghost to a dumb child I go. When I'll be back, nobody knows.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-✦ 

Today I learned all of the angsty possibilities I could bring into this. Also watch as Techno makes a very bad mistake :)

515 words