[ 0 : Light it up ]

[ CHAPTER WARNINGS : death ]

                     ↳ [ January 22 ] ¡! 

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ Dream POV

Sitting there in the near silence, quietly listening to the dripping of the burning lava outside of my cell, I'm left there alone as always to write in my books. I wonder if this will ever change. Will I be allowed to leave someday? With all that I've done, to Tommy, to L'Manburg, to everyone, I truthfully doubt I'll be leaving.

I suppose that I deserve this, though. After all, I don't really regret much of what I've done to them. It was... fun while it lasted. I still find it ridiculous that Tommy is considering forgiving me, but then again he's pretty easily manipulated, so it isn't too surprising.

Even so, I do feel... bad. I can't exactly figure out why I feel bad, or what I feel bad for, but it's not helping much. 

No.

No, I don't feel bad. I do- I don't. I don't. I can't possibly feel bad for this now. But I- no. I don't feel bad. That's the reason why I got rid of everything, why I cut ties why-

Whatever thoughts I was fighting were interrupted by the sounds from the other side of the lava. I shouldn't be able to hear the outside world from within these walls, and Tommy wasn't supposed to be here for a few days... so who else would want to see me?

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 3rd POV

He looked up tiredly as the lava around his small room had slowly lowered, only to reveal that someone who wasn't meant to be here was behind it. The abnormally tall cloaked demon calmly walked across the bridge that had come into place, his hood hiding the features of his face other than his glowing eyes, fueled by an unknown emotion.

...

...

...

[ Dream tried to swim in lava to escape Badboyhalo ]

...

[ Badboyhalo tried to swim in lava ]

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ Technoblade POV

Polishing my netherite axe, I made sure that I had everything I'd need. I didn't show up when Dream was being thrown into prison, so I guess I have to break him out now. Of course, I could just ignore the favor entirely. I mean, what's the homeless teletubby going to do? Well, technically he has a home now, but he's still a homeless teletubby at heart.

Once I was sure I had everything I headed out towards Pandora's Vault, completely unaware of whatever is happening there. The voices seemed to be yelling about something, all mixed together. Something about death, but I decidedly tuned them out, attempting to ignore them as I made my way there, a feeling of dread slowly following me.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-✦ 

I'm not sure if this is actually good or not but hey, it exists now! The picture at the top of this chapter was what I originally wrote on Techno's POV but it was the out-of-character version. Anyways if you want me to continue this I'll try <3

413 words, disappointing I know