Chapter 3: Severus speaking softly?

Warnings: language, all kinds of abuse, and gore.

Flashback
'Parseltongue' 
Reading something
"Speaking" 
"Death speak"
Spell casting

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Severus and Minevra quickly rush up the stairs towards the room that Harry is in after the Dursleys reluctantly told them. As they approach the door they can feel the wild, untrained magic through the door, when Severus and Minevra reach the door they look on in shock at all the many locks on the door. “Alohomora!” Minerva quickly casts and unlocks all the locks on the door, as soon as she casts the spell, Severus and herself push the door open and peer in. What they see makes them freeze in horror, they see a small, bruised figure curled up in a ball in a pool of blood. A whimper breaks them out of their shock, they realize that the figure is still awake but looks close to passing out. “You’re alright Harry dear, we are here to help you.” Minerva softly spoke not to scare Harry. Minerva walks towards Harry and crouches down to lay a blanket over his naked, trembling body. As Severus approached the now covered boy he noticed Harry start to shake harder, “I need to heal some of your wounds so you don’t bleed out before we get you to a healer.” Severus spoke in a surprisingly soft tone. Harry hesitantly nods, still not trusting them and Severus pulls out his wand and casts a healing spell to stop the bleeding. 

Severus’ POV

After I cast the spell to stop the bleeding Potter passes out from what I can guess to be pain. “We should take him to Gringotts, they can heal him fully and make sure there is nothing else wrong.” I suggest sliping my wand back in its holster. “I agree, I don’t think Poppy will be able to fully heal him and we can’t take Harry to St. Mungos without it getting out that he’s there.” Minerva adds, brushing Potters hair aside. “Carry him while I deal with the ‘family’.” Minerva said scowling at the word ‘family’. I silently nod, wanting to get him out of here as fast as possible. I gently picked up P-Harry, careful of his wounds and then made sure the blanket Minevra covered him in stayed wrapped around his small frame. After making sure Harry is comfortable in my arms I follow Minerva out the room and back down the stairs. “We’re taking him and you will never see Harry again.” Minerva states, leaving no room for arguments. “Take the freak we don’t want him anyway, we never did. Now get your freakiness out of my house!” Vernon Dursley said, still purple in the face. “You will regret everything you did to this child, you will not get away with harming a child, a magical one at that.” I said coldly, sneering at the muggles. I once again follow Minerva out the door and to the end of the drive, luckily there are no muggles outside at this time. With a quick nod I apparate to Gringotts with Minerva not far behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Hello wonderful readers, I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think of it. I apologize for taking so long to write this chapter but i'm working on writing more and publishing them, it's kinds of difficult to know what to put in a chapter. I once again thank you for giving me suggestions. I will definitely be using some of them but also not all of them. I changed the cover of this story and the chapter titles and went back and edited the previous chapters. Also happy late new year!

I DO NOT own any characters besides my OC that I will be adding on later in the story, I also DO NOT own any art that I add into the chapters. 

~Blayze