Chapter 2: Help?

AN: January 23, 2021
I am just going back and edit things in the chapter so you don't have to reread unless you want to.
~Blayze

Warnings: language, mention of abuse and rape.
Flashback
'Parseltongue'
Reading something
"Speaking"
"Death speak"

~~~~~~~~~
Severus Snape's POV

Why would the old fucker send me go see why the Potter brat didn't respond to his letter, Dumbledouche, sorry Dumbledore knows I despise the brats father. He could have just send Minerva by herself but no I had to come aswell. The brat problably thinks he's better than everyone and thinks he's to good for Hogwarts, just like his father. "Severus you haven't even met the child yet, don't go assuming things about him." Minerva spoke breaking me from my thoughts, it's like she knew what I was thinking. "The Potter spawn is probably just like his pathetic excuse of a father." I replied coldly "You do not know for sure Severus." Minerva spoke calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person
~~~~~~~~~~

As Severus and Minerva walk to 4 Private Drive, Severus continues to think badly about a child he has yet to meet. As the two Professor's reach the door Minerva knocks and they wait.
The door swings open to show Petunia Dursley standing behind it with an annoyed look on her face. "You freaks are not welcomed here!" She screached when she recognized Severus "Tunia, you haven't changed at all." Severus drawls out with his usual emotionless mask "Why are you here freaks!" Petunia once again screached "Mrs Dursley, we are here to see why Mr. Potter never replyed to his letter." Minerva replyed choosing to ignore the use of the word 'freak' " The little freak never got a letter. Now leave freaks, I don't want your kind around my son." Petunia said matter of factly, she tries to close the door but before she could Severus stops the door with his foot. "Petunia, step out of the way and let us speak to Mr. Potter" Severus says narrowing his eyes, Petunia once again tries to close the door and does not succeed, as Severus' foot prevents her from closing the door compleatly. "The freak did not get a letter, if he did he will be punnished for his freakiness" Petunia snapped, then regreted saying anything about a punnishment as soon as it came out of her mouth, both Severus and Minevra narrowed their eyes when Petunia said the last part, they both know the hidden meaning behind the words 'punnished for his freakiness'. Severus pulls out his wand and points it at Petunia "Move, now!" Severus says pushing the door open, walking inside with Minerva following behind him. Minevra closes the door when her and Severus are both inside of the house, Severus, Minevra and Petunia walk into the living room where Vernon and Dudley are. Vernon and Dudley then take notice that Petunia has walked  into the room with two wands pointed at her.

~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

I wake up feeling pain all over but the worst pain of all is the coming from my lower back region. I recall what happend the previous night I stare emotionless at the floor curled up in a ball in the corner of the 'special room'. I can't even cry anymore, I have no tears left to cry. I freeze up when I hear two sets of rushed foots steps coming up the stairs, I can't tell who the they belong to because they don't sound like my 'family's' foot steps. I sat frozen staring at the door in terror of who could be on the other side, the door quickly swings open to reveal a man and a woman. I can feel the magic and power coming off of them and then I remember what Death told me about witches and wizards, its that with most magic users you can feel the raw magic and power coming off of them unless the supress it where you can't feel it. I hope they're friendly and here to help me, but I shouldn't  get my hope up.

(Sorry for switching POV'S so much)
~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note
Hello little mischivious dragons,
Sorry for the short chapter school has started for me so I'm focusing on that. I hope you guys, gals and NB pals like this chapter, where do you think Death was while the rape took place? Where do you think he is now?
How would guys, gals and NB pals feel about me creating a one-shot type fanfic for Harry Potter? I kind of want to work on two differnt fanfics at the same time so you can read one while work on updating the other.
Goodbye for now!
~Blayze