TWENTY FIVE

Thanks for 10k readers! Love from author 😘😘❤❤

.........................

At Kang residence

"Mom, where is Seulgi?" Irene asking Seulgi's mother when she come to the kitchen

"Seulgi and daddy go out to test drive daddy's new truck. He is not telling you?"

"No, he go out when I still in bathroom"

"Okay"

Irene helps Mrs. Kang is in the kitchen then Sunmi shows up. Her hair still wrapped with towel signaling that she also just done showering

"Unnie, mommy, anything I can help?"

"Help your unnie to prepare pork and beef for our barbecue this evening. Mommy will prepare veggies"

"Okay mom" Sunmi join Irene at the kitchen island

"Unnie"

"Yes"

"Can we go out sometimes? I mean doing girls stuff like shopping or go to spa"

Irene smiles genuinely "Of course, we can go out when I don't have any schedule. Don't hesitate to call me"

"Thanks unnie. I'm happy that you want to be my friend. I don't have any friends here"

"No worry, from now on I will be your friend. Feel free to share your problem with me"

"Okay unnie" Sunmi beaming brightly

"I will bring my members to go out with you too when we're free"

"Are they okay with that?"

"Yup, my friend is your friend too"

"You are a really nice person. No wonder Seulgi fall in love with you"

"Ayyy, you also nice" Irene said shyly

Both girls giggling around "You know unnie, Seulgi talked a lot about you when we first met but he did not say your name. I thought he date ordinary girl but then it turn out he date you"

"I bet he's TMI about me"

"Yes, he told me about your first meeting. Stupid things he do in front of you. Your first date, also how he put the guy that tried to hurt you behind the bar. I'm proud of him that he found out the culprit easily. I heard about that issue from Yoona unnie but not very detail. He also asked about dating advice from me"

"He is funny and scary at the same time. When he is with Soojung, they sound like having war"

"Aigoo, Soojung is his biggest opponent. I don't know how they have good chemistry sometimes. They even fight about stupid things"

"They work well with each other"

"True" said Sunmi "I hope you two will last forever. You two suit each other well"

"Thank you" Irene paused "Mi-yah, I heard about your past from Seulgi. You're fine now, right?" she looking at Sunmi with sympathy

Sunmi smiled shortly "Yes unnie, I'm getting better now even though sometimes I miss him. I'm not denying that I still cried at night when I suddenly woke up and remembered him. It's hard but I keep strong. I must continue my life for everything that he leaved for me"

"Not plan to find someone to replace him?"

"No, for the coming few years I decide to stay alone. I still can't replace him with anyone. He changed my life and gave the biggest impact to me. He made me the woman I am now. Even he is not around anymore, he leaved the greatest memory for me"