FIVE

Irene found herself in Seulgi car and they back to the park. None of them talking to each other. Seulgi lean against his seat and close his eyes. It has been 10 minutes since he hibernating leaving Irene stay awake beside him

"Hey" Irene poking Seulgi shoulder

"Emm" Seulgi still shut his eyes

"If you want to sleep, just go back to your house but drive me back first. Why do you bring me here if you don't have anything to say?"

"Let me calm my mind for a while" Seulgi said lazily

"You know you're tired, why still bring me here?"

"I just want to spend time with you" Seulgi finally open his eyes then stretching his body "My mind exhausted today even this is my first day"

"Why? Lot of problem?"

"Yes, there's a lot of unexpected things happen behind my parents. The culprit is previous CEO. I still gather some information now. When everything is complete, I will drag him to court and put him behind the bar" Seulgi lean his head at the steering

"Is it that bad?"

"Very bad. One day you all will know too"

"Okay" Irene decide to not ask more "Tomorrow meeting with directors then meeting with idols"

Irene stare at Seulgi softly "Don't overwork yourself. You must rest too. Do you eat dinner already?"

"Yes, I eat with Soojung before I pick you up"

"Is Ms. Jung your friend? Last time you two come together" Irene curious

"She is my cousin. His dad and my mom are twin. Her older sister managing our business at America and she became my PA"

"Oh, no wonder you two very close with each other. We thought both of you are best buddy"

"We're like brother and sister since we are in same age. I older than her by few months"

"I see" Irene nods "I not expect that you are our CEO"

Seulgi giggle "Don't notice that I am also Kang?"

"There are lot of Kang in this country. I can't guess randomly"

"But you can recognize me easily because I resemble my dad"

"I not think that far. None of us know that you are our future boss until we saw you this morning. You also not telling me that you are son of Chairman Kang"

"I'm not going to tell anyone until they discover it themselves. I don't like showing off who I am"

Irene sighs "I never know that son of our boss is my biggest fans"

"Hey, I'm human too" Seulgi whine make Irene laugh

"Whiny" Irene teasing Seulgi "Thank you for choosing me as your friend even I am nothing compare to you"

"Hey, don't say that. I don't judge you. I don't need rich person to be my friend. I just want to be with someone that make me comfortable and make me be myself. You are not only friend but special friend"

The idol smile hearing that "Don't treat me special when we're working. I don't want other idols think that you are not fair. They will hate me too"

"I promise I will treat everyone fairly but I get jealous easily"

"Why would you jealous?"

"Of course I will jealous when male idols try wooing you. Is there anyone try to get close to you?"