eleven

—

once we arrive, we all slide under a hole in the fence so that we can get in for free.

once i go under, i stand and dust myself off.

i hear dallas chuckle behind me. "'missed a spot" he says pointing down at my ass.

"hey, hey, watch it, winston" i say as i glare at him, wiping myself off. he just laughs and walks off with the rest of the boys.

they find seats, and we all sit near eachother. i sit next to dallas, and sodapop on my other side.

we watch the movie for a bit. dallas wouldn't stop cracking jokes, still being quite drunk.

i began to get tired, and sobering up.
"i'm gonna get some popcorn" i say as i stand up.

as i try to get out of the way, dallas sticks his leg out and trips me.

i fall, stopping myself with my hands. he chuckles, the rest of the boys laugh hysterically. i stand up and wipe myself off once again, glaring at dallas.

he stops laughing while everyone else continues "ouch," he says. i roll my eyes and walk off.

finally, i get inside where they sell popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. i get in line and look at the boards above that have the prices listed.

suddenly, a hand snakes around my waist. startled, i back out.

"sorry, doll" dallas says with a wink. "didn't mean to scare ya."

i look up at him, the poor lighting shadowing his face, his dark brown eyes still very visible.

he looks me up and down "my bad" he says scratching his neck.

i furrow my eyebrows confused, and then he pulls at my shirt, a new hole from when he made me fall.

"god damnit, dallas" i say, pulling my shirt out of his hand. i cross my arms and look back at the menu.

once it's our turn, i get popcorns for all of us, and dallas gets everyone a coke.

we carry everything out together. i don't say anything though because i'm trying my best to stay mad at him.

once we handed out everything, we sit down again. my leg shakes up and down as i anxiously wait for the movie to end. the movie is quite boring.