23.portal method✨

Put on subs and lay down (preferably on your back). imagine your CR self walking down a street, think about memories from your CR (happy and sad) and let them go. imagine they are smoke flying behind you. when you feel ready, imagine someone or something from your DR/WR standing on the side of the road, go towards them. if it's a person take their hand as they lead you away to a field, they start asking questions about DR and you should basically go over your script (what's your name? what are you planning on doing? how old are you? ect) answer them until you get an open field. if it's an item or something else then they start hovering at about knee height and moving towards the field, follow it. now the field can look how ever you want, wheat? flowers? tall grass? it's completely up to you. now as you are walking though the felid with that person/thing. you see a portal. the colour of the portal is your favourite colour. once you get close to the portal start affirming. once you get to the portal the person/thing goes into it and before they do they say 'come home [insert DR name]' now when you are ready step through and feel the rushing water over your body. in your visualisation, your eyes should be closed. affirm until you get heavy signs of shifting. when you feel ready, open your eyes (in your visualisation) and you should be in your DR/WR, now your DR self should be asleep somewhere, so go over to them and fall asleep in the same position. affirm until you go to sleep and you should wake up in your DR.