Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"AHHHHHHH!"

Yakko, Dot, and Y/N race into the kitchen. All three of them clutch their ears for dear life, squinting their eyelids.

"Wakko, cool it!" Dot yells.

Without another word, Yakko stuffs his little brother's mouth with a pink donut from the box he is standing next to.

"Alright, little bro," Yakko says calmly, "tell us what happened. This time, without the screaming." Wakko gulps the donut down without it ever seeming to touch his tongue.

"Somebody took one of my donuts!" Wakko yells, holding up his box to his brother. He cries out tears of utter despair.

Yakko and Y/N get a nervous grin on their faces. Yakko is contemplating whether to tell the truth, or to lie. On the other hand, Y/N is wondering when she can board the next flight to Alaska.

"W-Wakko, it's really not a big deal-!" Y/N tries to reason with him.

"Not a big deal?!" Wakko yells, sniffling in between. "Somebody ate my snack! Now how else am I going to watch the season finale of The Workspace now?! I was going to eat a donut every thirty seconds of the film! At this rate, there will be a .5 second delay! I don't want that!!!" Wakko's siblings look at him, confused. "I want to see what happens to Dwigt and Jimmy-John!"

"Uuhhh," Yakko's stutters, "so you can do math now only when it involves donuts?"

"What's two hundred fifty-thousand donuts divided by nine hundred fifty-one?" Dot asks, 

"Two hundred sixty-two donuts point eight eight one." The other three look at each other in amazement.

"And if they were salads?" Y/N asks.

"I-uh," Wakko says, puzzled, "well, there is so much that you need to add up- uh- the dressing and the tomatoes-... That's not the point here!" Wakko exclaims. "I know that one of you took my donut! Just tell me who it is, and there won't be an accident in this room!"The three gasp, clutching onto each other.

"A murder?!" The three scream in unison. 

"Huh?" Wakko asks, "Oh, no! I just mean that I need to know before I-" Wakko clutches his shirt in pain, crossing his legs, "This isn't over!!! Right now, I need to go! Potty emergency! POTTY EMERGENCY!" He races to the bathroom and shuts the door to relieve himself.

While he is gone, Y/N clings onto Yakko for dear life. "He's going to murder me, and it's all my fault!" She cries.

Yakko holds onto her tightly, "Hey, hey! Calm down, sweetie. I'm sure we can work this out!" he reassures her. "Besides, I was the one who stole it, and I regret nothing!" he says proudly.

"I ate it, so it's kind of a packaged deal. If you go down, I go with you." She says, snuggling into the fur on his chest. Yakko awes at this and pets her head.

"I want to say no, but you look so cute!" 

Dot's eye twitches at this comment towards Y/N. She thought that she was the cute one. What happened to 'Dot is cute'? What is she anymore if she isn't the cute one? She needs to get her revenge for sure!

"Stop acting like a baby, Y/N. Hugging my big brother isn't going to save you from the inevitability of Wakko's wrath." Dot grumbles. Y/N's face goes red in embarrassment. Was she really acting childish?

"Aw, sis. It's no prob." Yakko says, "Besides, I like cuddles." Dot raises an eyebrow and looks at her older brother in confusion.

"But you always run away when I try to give you a hug-"