Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I shift my body to make myself comfy and slowly flutter my eyelids open. My eyes widen when I see Wakko next to my body. Trying to get up, I accidentally fall off the bed and let out a screech. It seems to have woken everyone up. Yakko jumps up and hits his head on the top of the bunk bed, and Dot slowly walks down the ladder to the bed.

"Ah!" Yakko yelps and hold his head in his hand.

"Good morning to you too, Y/N." She says in a grumpy tone.

"What's wrong, Y/N?!" Wakko yells and peers over the bed and down at me with a straight face.

"Y-Y-You were in bed next to me a-and I-I-I just panicked!" I stutter, holding my hand up to my heart as if I had a heart attack.

"Oh, right, sorry about that," Wakko says, rubbing the back of his neck, "I had a bad dream last night, and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked too peaceful!"

"Wakko, you-" Yakko says angrily before I cut him off.

"I-It's fine!" I state, "You just startled me. If you or anyone else have a nightmare again, just wake me up, and I'll let you sleep with me, okay?"

Yakko blows a kiss, "Goodnight everybody!" Getting what he meant, I feel my cheeks warm up. I feel someone scoop me up, and I look up to see Yakko staring down at me again, "Good morning, new..." He pauses, "What are you to us?"

"Uh," I think for a second, "I think I'm your cousin or something like that. At least, that's what the old man said."

"Okay then, little 'cousin'. It's time to get ready!"

My eyes brighten up slightly, "Are we going to that pizza place you were talking about?" I ask excitingly. He nods, and I try to get out of his grasp, but he won't let go.

"Uh, could I get dressed?" I ask.

"You could, but I would have to let go of you?" He asks with a smirk. "And I don't think I want to-"

I boop his nose, and he lets me go, giving me time to run to the bathroom and lock the door.

"My only weakness!" He yells, "The cute nose boop!" 

I giggle and get everything done I need to and walk out of the bathroom in my casual outfit. Carefully making my way to the kitchen to lose Yakko, I notice a box of donuts with pink icing and rainbow sprinkles. I make a gasping sound and stare at the donuts with sparkles in my eyes.

"Hey, Y/N! We're leaving without you if you don't hurry up!" Dot yells. I quickly make my way to the door and meet Wakko and Dot there. "Took ya long enough." Yakko then follows in behind me shortly after. "And where were you?" Dot asks. 

"I just needed to get a shirt." Yakko states.

"But you don't wear shirts!" Wakko answers. 

"I know I don't. It's for you when you get pizza grease all over yours." Yakko retorts. "Alrighty, is everyone ready?"

We all nod, and Yakko opens the door, and he leads us towards a tube slide. I gasp and we all line up at the top with Dot and Wakko first and me and Yakko last since we are the tallest. Yakko's about four inches taller than me, so he's in the back... Wait, WHAT?!

"You might want to hold onto something, little cuz'," Yakko says, so I hold onto Yakko's arms. Realizing what I did, I was about to let go until Yakko wraps his arms around my torso. Weird much? Without warning, we all go down the slide, making lots of left and right turns and a couple of loops. In the end, we all fly out and land on our feet in front of the restaurant.