Chapter 1

Inside the psychiatrist's office is Dr. Scratchansniff walking back and forth, deep in thought. Pondering on what he should do about the Warner Brothers and the Warner Sister.

"I can't deal with those kids anymore! They keep on driving me berserk!" He yells at himself. He quiets down after he realizes he is yelling. "I just need a way to keep them occupied with something so that they stay out of trouble. But what?"

He looks out the window and notices the Warners outside running away from Ralph once again. Making their way to the top of the water tower with a pogo stick. As soon as Ralph tries to use it, he immediately breaks the stick. Causing him to land on his bum.

Man, no wonder they have no other friends. Wait.

The word 'friend' sticks with the doctor for a moment. And a few more moments until-

"I've got it!" He yells in excitement. "Nurse! Get an animator in here! Stat!"

~Timeskip~

"Are you sure this is going to work, doctor?"

"I hope so, Miss Nurse. This may be one of our last options to keep the Warners from going all-out zany and causing havoc!"

The doctor gives a brief description to the animator of what he wants him to create. Piece by piece, the drawing comes together to form another toon. After about half an hour of sketches, the animator ends up with the final product that will be soon called Y/N Warner. A cousin of the Warner siblings. With the dot of red for the nose, the piece of paper begins the wrinkle.

"Yes! It's working!" The doctor exclaims.

Out of the paper, a toon pops out If the piece of paper, lands on the ground, and puts her hands behind her back. "Hello!"

Not my art, but this is georgous

Not my art, but this is georgous. 👌 Shoutout to this amazing artist.)

The doctor, nurse, and animator gasp in astonishment as if they were expecting something else.

"Hello there, little one! I am Doctor Scratchansniff, and this is the Warner Studio's nurse. And, your name is Y/N Warner, the Warner brothers' cousin. Do you have any questions?" He asks, interested in how she will respond.

"I uhh... Why am I here, Doctor?" Y/N asks, confused.

"Ah, yes. Well...," he says nervously, "I want you to befriend the Warner siblings and teach them not to be zany and instead act like obedient children. Can you do that?"

"I don't know. Can I?" She says with a smirk and then plants a huge kiss on the doctor's lips. After she jumps off, the doctor then wipes his face with his arm. "Catch ya later, sweeties!" 

Y/N is just about to run out the door until she is caught in a white fishing net. "Oh, this is why there's a decrease in the toon and fish population!" She laughs.