Chapter 4

Here we are in the 2nd last chapter of this book. Yes, one more chapter to go. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Follow me on insta  @ theshimmery_star for updates of new books and other things. Please do that.

👇🏻

Nandini was in her home watching cartoon and Mohini was feeding her. In between she was also telling her mother what she did all day with Manik. It's her routine that she shares everything with Mohini. Hearing Nandini, Mohini was looking at her with wide eyes. Nandini noticed that and she was also looking at her mother making her eyes big.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Mohini asked.

Nandini frowned. "You are also looking at me like this. Why?"

Mohini threw a glare to her. "You are roaming around with an unknown boy whole day and you expect me to look at you as if nothing happened? Won't I be shocked?" She asked in a matter of fact tone.

Nandini made a pout hearing her mother. "Manik is not some unknown random boy." She said cutely and gulped the whole glass of water. Then she ran back to her room.

Mohini kept calling her from back as she didn't even have the half of the food. But Nandini didn't pay any heed to her and went back to her room.

Nandini directly fell on her bed and took her phone. She opened Manik's number and was thinking, if she should call him at this hour or not. After thinking a lot Nandini decided to call Manik.

Otherside Manik was in his room doing something in his laptop. He heard his phone ringing, he took it and found 'Baby Girl' flashing on the screen. Manik smiled and picked up the call.

"Hello, hero...." Nandini screamed as Manik picked up the call.

Manik chuckled hearing her. "Hello, baby girl."

Nandini giggled hearing Manik. "What were you doing?" She asked.

"I was making a presentation. What were you doing?" Manik asked.

Nandini made a face. "Mumma was feeding me and now I am talking to you. You were working so I should not disturb you."

"It's okay, baby girl. You are not disturbing me." Manik assured her.

"You do your work. But remember one thing tomorrow you will come to my college at 11 even if it's for 10 minutes." Nandini said actually she ordered him.

Manik again chuckled. "Why?"

"That I will tell you tomorrow." Nandini said.

"Okay, I will be there. Anything more, baby girl?" Manik asked.

"Ummm.... No.  Now you do your work. Bye. Good night."

Manik smiled. "Good night."

Then they hung up the call.

N E X T   M O R N I N G

Nandini was done with her first class. Now she was standing out of her class. It was almost 11 so she was waiting for Manik to come. She was about to call Manik when Parikh came again and stood in front of her.

"Hi, Nandini. What are you doing?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

Nandini rolled her eyes seeing him. "Nothing. What are you doing here?"

"I was saying, we don't have class now. So, why don't we go somewhere?" Parikh stated.

That time Nandini's phone buzzed with a call. It was Manik's call. She smiled brightly and received the call. "Hello! Are you here?"