Part 1.

Author's POV,

Misty:'' You are going to travel again?''

Ash:'' Yep! Sinnoh region''

Misty pouted.

Misty:'' How I wish, I could travel with you.  But, I have some paper work left to do.''

Ash patted Misty's head.

Ash:'' Don't worry I'll be back soon.''

Misty blushed a bit and smiled..

Misty:'' Promise!''

Ash:'' Promise!''

They both tied their little finger together. Ash sat in a cab and left for the airport.

Misty looked at her watch.

Misty:'' Oh no. I'll be late for work.''

Misty was a social worker. Social worker meant she had to visit different pokemon centers arrange different shows and all. She hardly had anytime for her family and friends. After being graduated from collage, Misty started to grow feeling for Ash. Sadly, she never confessed her feelings to him. But, this time things were different she decided to confess when Ash gets back from Sinnoh. 

Trip:'' Yo!''

Misty:'' Morning Trip!''

Trip was one of Misty's colleagues and his collage friends. 

Misty:'' What the hell?''

Trip dumped some files on Misty's desk.

Trip:'' Help me, will ya?''

Misty:'' In your dreams!''

Boss:'' What's with you 2 again? Trip finish your own paperwork! Misty you do your own!''

Misty slammed her head on the desk.

Misty:'' Give me a break..It should be so fun to travel around the world.''

Boss:'' You said something?''

Misty:'' Nothing! I'm on it!''

Misty folded her sleeves.

Trip:'' You sure are passionate about your work..''

 Misty:'' Well have to complete it someday, better do it now!''

Trip sighed and went back to his table.

It was 9 at night.

Misty's eye lids slowly opened. She was still in her office her head on the paper and pen still in her hands.

Misty:'' Yum.. What time is it?''

She opened her phone and saw it was 9. Although a bit of disappointment was on her face.

Misty:'' I wonder if he landed safely, no calls or messages, I guess he must be busy.''

Misty gathered he stuff and left the building her eyes still sleepy. 

Misty:'' I have to go to this place tomorrow morning man, I am so tired.''

Next Morning,

Misty heard her alarm ring, but didn't bother to close it. After sometime she got irritated and threw her phone in the other side of her room.

Misty:'' Ugh! Let me sleep..''

And...went back to sleep. After sometime, she removed the sheets that was on her face and saw the time on the wall clock.

Misty:'' Its 9. SHIT!''

She hurriedly opened her cupboard.

Misty:'' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! None of my shirts are ironed!! Ugh!! What to do!!''