Chapter 6: Kingdom of Polgo

Finally... After walking for miles abd miles for our Zaldous and his companion has reached the Kingdom of Polgo.

The kingdom of polgo is very rich. There are many nobles in this kingdom that is supporting the king. The name of the king is Cedrick III. It seems like a peaceful country but it not. Many nobles hire slaves, bribe murders for fun and discriminates people who dont have a high status.

All of this is being covered up by the king because he doesn't care about the poor and let the nobles support him for the kingdom.

Zaldous already knew what's happening in the kingdom because every noble their smells blood. He knew that all of the rich there have already murdered people. The smell of the blood quickly disgusted Zaldous. Meanwhile... While selling some goods Zaldous has been helping poor people to rise up again in their own feet because he will regret not helping them.

While helping people he encountered some mysterious hooded person and ask him to come because someone want to speak with him. Zaldous do what the man said and followed him. The man who wants to speak with him was the leader of a rebellious group who opposed the king because of its corruption. He was recruiting him for the sake of the upcoming battle to dethrone the king.

Zaldous think this quite through because this battle will create a fuss about him. He accepted but with some conditions. First he must wear a mask. Second the girl and dog that is accompanying him was not gonna be in this battle and lastly is that he will have a favor from him...

"Ohh you're quite bold for having conditions to the leader"

"Well im quite confindent in my skills so this is the requirement for my service for you"

"Can i see a bit of this skills of yours? Mr.?"

"Yeah sure I'll show you my skills in battle and my name is Zeld"

"Well fine I'll trust you Mr. Zeld... Oh yeah the battle will be starting next week, we wilk recruit more people for manpower and numbers to beat them"

"Ok i shall be at the shopping district. Just visit me if something happened or you can buy some items"

So then Zaldous explained what happened to Rin and his Cerberus. Their both shocked that he was joining the battle. Because Zeld is a man that keeps his profile low. Zaldous said it again to them that he will be joining and that's that.

While Rin and Zaldous was having their conversation, there were a noble staring at Rin with a bad intention...

It was already night. Rin and Zaldous were storing the items they stalled and getting ready to sleep but while Zaldous is distracted feeding his dog Rin was abducted by the nobles people.

Zaldous turned around and noticed Rin was missing. He beguns to find Rin but no luck. He begun to worry and had no choice but to use his skill the eyes of darkness. This skill allows him to see through walls from a distance.

Rin was brought to the room of the noble who was staring at her and the noble said..

"You will be my slave for the rest of youre life. You must follow my orders or else you will die"

"How dare you kidnap me! Untie me or else my lover Zeld will come here and beat you up!"

"He can't find us here, we are located in a dungeon 75 meters deep. What will you do now? Just submit to me and all will be fine MUHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Im warning you! You will regret this you know!"

"I'll surely not, but I will enjoy this"

The noble beguns to approach Rin with an evil look. Rin's hope also decreased when the noble got near her. By this fear she was almost traumatized by this experience but...

The ceiling collapsed and Zaldous arrived. He was really pissed that time because of no rest and lack of sleep he had to do many physical work. His eyes once again were blinded by his anger and didn't kill the noble quickly. Zaldous tortured the noble by tying him up and whipped him even though there were so many blood oozing at his head to feet

"HOW DARE YOU WHIPPED A NO... BLE... You will regret this OUCHH! I swear im gonna return this favor to you, just you wait"

Blood everywhere even at Zaldous face was coverd in blood. This torture lasted for hours and hours until the noble passed out. But when he checked if he was alived, he were already dead.

It would be obvious because the noble was filled in blood from top to bottom. Even Zaldous was covered in blood especially his hand and his whipped. Good thing Zaldous didn't let Rin saw this monstrous side of him. Zaldous just want Rin to live a hapoy life with this experience.

Zaldous quickly disposed the body far away and lied to Rin that he turned him to the guards. He thought that this will be for the best. They went back to being a merchant and forget what happened. Zaldous was also getting ready for the upcoming battle. So he saved up a lot of mana before the battle to dethrone the king of Polgo...

Hello thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. I know that it was a bit gore but it was a request.😄 Next chapter may be published tommorow or not. Thanks again