Chapter 13: The End

Four years has passed since that incident. Rin is still trying to forget what happens but no matter how hard she forget the more she remember her memories with Zaldous.

Sho doesn't care even if his a demon lord or anything. Her feelings for Zaldous was very true. Unfortunately she can't zhow those feelings to Zaldous because he is long gone.

In those four years Rin became a magic teacher at a kingdom. She practiced magic with her determination. Jin was helping her at the background by giving her books and equipments and all of this were packaged for her and it was all named from Jin with a note of Zeld's acquaintance. She was very happy to have a momento of Zaldous.

She was inspired by the strength of Zaldous when it comes to magic that's why she chose that as a job. All of her hardships resulted to fame. She became  a very famous teacher, because of her knowledge and use on magic. She was very famous also for her beauty, many men have tried to confess but they always go home heart broken. Her heart only belongs to Zaldous...

After that four years of teaching magic to students, she came back to her village for a break. Welcomed from the villager warmed her heart. Her stay their are limited because she have to go back to the academy again. Two days is enough for her to relax.

Doing her old routine and fun like she was a teenager made her remember their first meeting. Just by picking strawberry and getting saved from a monster made her fall in love.

A day has passed and the more she gets more miserable. By just thinking about it made her said...

"How long are you gonna make me wait?" While her eyes gets teary.

She went to the forest to pick more berries again and suddenly a monster came. It was very identical to the monster before but it was very strong. Leaving her magic equipment at her house her magic is not strong as her was before. But she won't like to die before meeting Zaldous. She used a medium strength magic and it was powerful enough to kill it.

She thought it was over but their were more coming from everywhere. She used the spell again and again untill her mana runned out. It's still not enough to kill them all. The more the monster get neer she screamed for help as loud as she can. But she remembered that this aren't a weak monsters and its also very strong, if the villagers help they will get wiped out. Sitting in despair she begun to cry for not  being able to keep her promised to Zaldous.

She don't want to see her death so she close her eyes. After a few seconds of pure silence she thought that she's on heaven because she see Zaldous infront of her. She immediately stand up and hugged Zaldous.

"I have meet you now so i didn't break are promise ok."

"Yes for this long you deserve a reward"

"Then marry me ok?"

"Alright but let me just kill all this monsters" by that phrase Rin suddenly wonders why is their monsters in heaven.

Her conscious came back to reality and saw a Zaldous getting ready to annihilate the monsters. In a single swing of his sword horizontally the monster were sliced in half.

Looking back at Rin she was very embarrased after saying that. Rin asked that how is he alived?. Zaldous answered and said that he can reincarnate as long as he wants. But since i need four years just to get to my old appearance. Zaldous and Rin got married after a few years. They went on a journey to leave the country so that no heroes can bother them...

The heroes purpose to kill the demon lord become no more after the disappearance. There is no mkre demon lord. The portals cannot be destroyed or stop so everytime a hero came they changed

Hello there readers. This is the last chapter to this story. Hope you like it. I know it was supposed to be slight romance but lets leave this as it is. Thank you for you're support!

-TSOI

🎉 You've finished reading The Demon Lord that got Tired Reincarnating just to be Defeated by the Hero 🎉