Part 13

After  minho hung up with Chan, he heard the door open and shout. He knew that  hyunjin was back and that shit would happen because of Jeongin. As the minho approached the room, he could hear what was being said.

" if he's here then why don't you let me go to him"

"wait a minute,ah you're finally here"

" minho where the fuck is jeongin"

" he's safe now"

"then why don't you let me-"

"hyunjin" Hyunjin turn around when he heard Jeongins voice.

this was out of their plan, they didn't even get to explain to hyunjin what had happened. Hyunjin stood still and looked at his In several times before he reached out and took his hands. They were  blue as his neck, hand wrapped and with patches on the face.

"what the hell happened to him, minho! "

"I wanted to explain first but the plans went on wrong way"

"IN-ie who did this to you, you can tell me"

" he doesn't know them but we found out. And no, you can't take revenge on them because you're their target"

"what"

"they are looking for you, and since they found him, he is the easiest way to you"

" he could have been hurt if we hadn't passed there"

" you know when I'm going to some shitty mission next time instead of going home with him, never. I'm endangering him with this shit"

"Calm down, let's get rid of it"

"or I'll solve it"

"hyunjin. You don't decide what's next, so we'll wait for the chan to come back and work it out. You go with him and I'll tell you what we're going to do next, but now we need to protect you and him first"

"Good. Let's go In-ie "

He took Jeongin's hand and went outside with him. As they came out they heard footsteps approaching

" I will drive you, I will definitely go somewhere"

"Changbin, just to remind you, you left Jisung with Minho"

" I know it's not a smart idea"

Changbin went to the car that was behind the yard and drove Hyunjin and Jeongin to Jeongin's apartment. When they entered the apartment Hyunjin pulled Jeongin towards him and hugged him

"I will never leave you alone again, not for a second"

"what's going on jinie"

"everything will be fine"

Hyunjin was right next to Jeongin so he could feel Jeongin shaking

" I'm scared"

Jeongin said it silently as he held back tears. Hyunjin pulled away from him and raised his head toward him

"everything will be fine, I promise you"

He stroked his head and made him smile when hyunjin kissed him on the forehead

Minho POV

It was already late and chan did not return. Although I know that he is responsible and that he did not get drunk at namjoon, I do not know why he stayed so long. When it rang 1 I heard the door unlock. I turned off the coffee machine and checked who came in.

" You were really waiting for me"

" if you had another secretary then I would sleep"

"You could have waited tomorrow to tell me"

"It's hyunjin. And I'm interested in what's been going on with you and Yong Bok these days"