Part 46

Changbin panicked at that moment, not knowing what the seungmin meant. He didn't want to sound stupid but not understood.

Changbin: what

Seungmin: I mean you won't sleep either, you'll get tired by yourself. And I can't look with my eyes anymore

Then he wondered why he thought such nonsense, jisung conveyed to him retarded thinking obviously.

Changbin: Maybe after, and I don't feel like sleeping

Seungmin: Okay

Seungmin turned his head to the other side and fell asleep. Changbin did nothing but watch him. The fact that he was appropriately attached to the seungmin when he met him. Yet seungmin was the first to meet Chan and then Changbin. Felix came soon after, but things didn't change. Chan and Felix were always somewhere alone so seungmin and Changbin were always together. At one point when Minho was there too, he thought he had a chance with Seungmin but then they separated for a long time because of Seungmin's faculty. Then he even found a girlfriend but it all ended soon because changbin soon lost interest because he couldn't forget the seungmin. And here's what's happening now.

Changbin stayed awake for a long time, but he eventually fell asleep. He woke up later because of the sun that went directly into his eyes. He wanted to move his head, which was to the side, but he felt something soft, he ran his head over it and then opened his eyes. He further noticed nothing but the fact that the seungmin's arm was around his. Another fact that was even more shocking was that it was soft actually seungmin's head. He is already panicking, he can easily wake up and then he can think of anything. He slowly removed the seungmin's hand to the side and pulled away from him. He looked outside and just then he saw a worker. He bought fuel and two coffees and then returned to the car, then the seungmin woke up.

Seungmin: You are already awake

Changbin: yup

He handed Seungma's coffee and started the car

Changbin: By some miracle Chan is awake

Seungmin: He needs something

Changbin: Yes, we'll have to get to the traffic

As they entered the center and went to the main traffic, the seungmin recognized someone

Seungmin: why is Hyunjin leaving the pharmacy at 7 o'clock on Sundays

Changbin: ha?

Changbin saw Hyunjin too, he opened Seungmin's window and luckily saw them.

Hyunjin: what are you doing here

Seungmin: The better question is where did you come from

Hyunjin: shopping

Seungmin: what are you doing at the pharmacy

Hyunjin: to take drugs, what will I do. I was taking something from Jeongin

Changbin: Is kid sick?

Hyunjin: he claims nothing but probably his immunity is bad

Changbin: Come on go then, take care of him

Seungmin: Call if you need anything

Hyunjin: I know I know