Chapter 05

Uni pov

Nepgear and I were making our way back to Neptune and the others while Nepgear was holding an injured Naomi in her arms. I was really worried about him.

Nepgear: Neptune!!

Neptune: Nepgear, there you are! We’ve been trying to find yo- *sees injured Naomi*

Neptune pov

Neptune: Naomi!!

I immediately ran up to him and held him in my arms, I felt my heart breaking seeing how injured he was. I felt anger build up inside of me.

Neptune: *angry* What happened!

Uni: Rom and Ram got kidnapped Naomi got hurt badly trying to rescue them, I called Compa and she will be here any moment.

Just then we heard a knock at the door and when the door opened it was Compa.

Compa: I came as fast as I could, what happen- *sees Naomi state* Oh no.

Compa: Quick put him on a bed and ill start working on him.

I placed him on the guest bed and then left the room and headed towards the other with one thing in mind.

Neptune: *angry* when I get my hands on the person who did this! They’ll surely regret it!!!

After a hour of waiting Compa finally came out of the guest room.

Neptune: *concerned* How is he?
Compa: He is stable now, but unfortunately he wont wake up for 5 days. But what was shocking was how fast he body was healing. Normally it would take longer for the body to heal itself, but Naomi body almost heal itself immediately.

I was glad my son was stable but I also felt my heart break because he wont woke up for 5 days, that’s to long damnit I want him to wake up in a hour or 2!

Neptune: *sign* Thank you so much Compa you really save my son life.

Compa: Please think nothing of it, Im just glad I was able to help, anyway I’ll take my leave now.

Nepgear: *sad* Im really sorry sis, I was so useless. I couldn’t do anything.

I immediately hugged her.

Neptune: Idiot! You weren’t useless! You acted quickly and brought him to us immediately, you save Naomi life but getting him to us.

I then turn towards Uni

Neptune: Thank you Uni for calling up Compa, I appriate it.

Uni: Think nothing of it Neptune beside Riku and the rest of us would be heartbroken if we lost him as well.

We all then headed towards Blanc room and started to knock on her door.

Neptune: Hey Blanc open up! We’ve got a big problem right now!

*Blanc in her room*: Go away!

Neptune: What?! But we’re here to tell yo-

Blanc: I said go away!! If you guys weren’t here in the first place, Rom and Ram wouldn’t have been kidnapped!!
Neptune: Grrrr, listen here Blanc my son risk his own life trying to save you little sisters and I understand how you feel!! I just saw my son injured, I could have lost him!! But im luckily Nepgear and Uni were there and retrieve him and brought him back!! I know you are worried about them but we can help you find them!

Vert: Neptune right Blanc if you just open the door, we can assist you if-

Blanc: I said leave!!

Noire: Hmph! Fine, come on guys let’s go.

Neptune: But we have to-.

Noire: Don’t you get it Neptune? Blanc doesn’t want our help. Right now you should be more worried about Naomi.

All of them left except me

Neptune: Blanc?

Blanc: What?! Didn’t I say to leave!

Neptune: Look Blanc I know your mad, because Rom and Ram got kidnapped, but I want to help.

Blanc: I said I don’t need your help!!

Neptune: Blanc, we both have common enemies, I also want to find the culprit and Nep him up for injuring my son, so can you please open the door and let me help you.

Blanc finally opens the door and I can see tears in her eyes.

Blanc: *crying* I’m such a bad older sister.

I hugged Blanc so that she can calm down.

Blanc: *wipes tears* Thanks for helping me Neptune. And im sorry for being mean to you guys. It’s just that I couldn’t do anything, when I heard Rom and Ram were taken, and I wished I could’ve been there for them earlier.

Neptune: Don’t worry Blanc! We’re gonna find these people and-

Abnes: Haha, Abnes is in the house!

Blanc & Neptune: Who are you? Abnes: Im Abnes the savior of all the little children, and im here to ask some questions regarding Lowee’s CPU

Abnes: Im Abnes the savior of all the little children, and im here to ask some questions regarding Lowee’s CPU.

Neptune: You can’t just barge in here.

Abnes: And your just a little kid.

Neptune: Excuse me!? Im Planeptune’s CPU for your information.

Abnes: I’ll believe it when I see it. Okay, time to ask some questions.

A bunch of camera guys appeared out of nowhere and began to record Blanc.

Abnes: Tell me is it true that Lowee’s CPU candidates have been kidnapped?

Blanc: How do you know that?

Abnes: So it is true then! Aww how cruel, little girls being kidnapped is wrong! *notices Naomi*

Abnes: What happened to this little guy?

Neptune: Don’t touch him!!

Abnes: You see folks, Lowee’s CPU can’t even peotect her own sisters and-

Neptune: Alright that’s it you going out!

I started to pull Abnes and her crew out the Basilicom door.

Neptune: *Throws Abnes* And stay out!

I look back at Blanc only to see her faint.

Neptune: Blanc!
Nepgear: Sis what happened?!

Nepgear and the others arrived.

Uni: What happened to Blanc?!

Neptune: I don’t know. A random girl started to record her and after that she fainted.

Noire: It must be because her citizens are starting to lose faith in her because of the kidnapping.

Vert: If that’s the situation then we better find Rom and Ram quickly.

Uni: But where do we start looking?

Vert: The amusement park of course.

Neptune: Okay Nepgear please stay here and watch over naomi and Riku please.

Nepgear: You can count on me sis!

Noire: Uni you stay as well and watch over Riku and Blanc if she wakes up.

Uni: You got it!

Neptune: Okay, Operation rescue Rom and Ram is a go!

Timeskip

Vert: I believe you should let go of them immediately.

Vert appears and Rom and Ram were happy.

Ram: Vert your here!

CFW trick: sorry I don’t like girls with big boobs, their not my type.

Vert: Was that an insult or a threat?!

Vert: Never mind I’ll make sure to end you right now. Access! (transforms).

CFW: Y-your a CPU?!

Green heart: Yes, you may call me green heart, but I now I must end you.

Green heart: Rainy Ratnapura!

Vert thrust her spear multiple times making trick fly up in the air with Rom and Ram.

Green heart: That was fast, looks like I overdid it. I guess it up to them now.

Meanwhile back at the Basilicom.

Naomi: *wakes up* Uh what happened?

Nepgear/Riku: Naomi/big brother your awake! *gently hugs Naomi*

Naomi: Where’s Rom and Ram?

Riku: Don’t worry, mommy and other CPU’S are gonna save them.

Nepgear: Yeah!!

Naomi: *smiles* Okay.

Timeskip to after they saved Rom and Ram

When the CPU’s returned Neptune notice Naomi on the couch with Nepgear and Riku, she began tearing up and ran towards her son.

Neptune: *crying* Naomi!!

Naomi: Mom!!

They hug each other

Neptune: *crying* I was so worried that you wouldn’t wake up, do you know much I was worried about you when I saw how injuried you were!

Naomi: *sad* Im sorry mom but I couldn’t just watch Rom and Ram be taken like that, Im really sorry mom.

Neptune: Anyway let get some rest and as your punishment for making me worry you have to sleep with me.

Naomi: uh okay mommy.

Next day

They all were sitting together and Blanc told them why she fainted.

Noire: Wait? So it was not because you lacked the shares.

Blanc: No, it’s because im trying to write a book.

Neptune: I see.

Vert: Oh neptune where is Naomi, I don’t see him on your lap.

Neptune: *sad* He went back into hibernation, seems he hasn’t fully recovered.

Noire: Riku is also sleeping with him since it been a long time since they slept together.

Vert: Those two really act like brothers, hehe it quite cute.

Neptune: Yeah, I just hope he recovers quickly so that we can spend time together again.

Vert: Don’t worry Neptune he’ll be back on his feet soon.