* Anais Leila Dahar *

Alabaster_Vixen 

Godly Parent: Anat

Greek Or Egyptian: Egyptian

Full Name: Anais Leila Dahar

Nickname: Ana

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She, Her

Age: 25 

Sexuality: Pansexual

Faceclaim: Bella Hadid

Personality: Anais is a strikingly beautiful woman who has a habit of waiting to be approached. Some think it's arrogance that keeps her somewhat disengaged. She always looks slightly bored and as if speaking to others is beneath her. However, she's a shy and introspective person who carries herself with grace. She is not interested in drama or keeping up with others. In fact, she seems blithely unconcerned with most of the world around her. It doesn't matter that the world notices her, she's an independent spirit who doesn't feel obligated to anyone or anything. She has an instant dislike for those who try to force her to behave a certain way or expect her to be the girl of their dreams. She'd far rather be the girl of her own dreams. Those who get to know her find out she's intelligent, nurturing, and soft-spoken. There are a million wrong ways to get to know Anais, and only a few that will win her friendship or her heart. 

Backstory: Anais was raised in a sheltered world full of old-fashioned customs. Her beauty has always been a gift and a liability. She was taught to feel ashamed of drawing attention to herself, especially from men. Because she feared her father, she went through her formative years as a loner who found solace in books, music, and shopping. Anais is an only child whose parents disappeared on a trip through South America. After no viable leads or ransom demands for the couple popped up on the radar, they were labeled "missing, presumed dead" by the government. Anais inherited her parents' legacy, and is fond of charitable causes and helping the less fortunate. On her own since the age of 20, she is proud to be a self-sufficient and independent woman who never seems to need others in her life. 

Powers: Here are my choices---Compulsion (the ability to make others do what she wishes through charm), Healing Powers, Scrying (the ability to gain information from an object)